Sponsored

【Mabett】 not concepts, they will be coming, cargo trunk hooks, cargo trunk organizer, mud flaps for all unaltered bronco

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Mabett , some mudflaps for Sasquatch that are based on/attach like the cheap ones from Ford would be a win. I really just need a flap to fit Sasquatch. I have modified a pair for my Outer Banks and have already moved my side-steps back. The pair I have modified will last me through the winter and maybe even another but I'd like to have a more polished looking pair for future use.

This post from another member who has modified a pair is the kind I'm looking for.

Ford Bronco 【Mabett】 not concepts, they will be coming, cargo trunk hooks, cargo trunk organizer, mud flaps for all unaltered bronco 20220220_165623

For attachment along the fender flare, the non Sasquatch have a molded lip that matches the flare. see below

Ford Bronco 【Mabett】 not concepts, they will be coming, cargo trunk hooks, cargo trunk organizer, mud flaps for all unaltered bronco 20220204_235143

The modified version could have the same style lip that would attach with clips and fasteners just like the Ford cheap-o's

Ford Bronco 【Mabett】 not concepts, they will be coming, cargo trunk hooks, cargo trunk organizer, mud flaps for all unaltered bronco 20220220_165650

As for the outer edge profile, I'd like to see it flush with the Flare
see below

Ford Bronco 【Mabett】 not concepts, they will be coming, cargo trunk hooks, cargo trunk organizer, mud flaps for all unaltered bronco mod'd
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just a thought - I'd like to be able to sleep in the cargo area but it is uneven with the seats folded down. How about making some kind of cargo pad/mat that works for the cargo area and back seats that evens out the back area?
this will be in my plan

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Mabett , some mudflaps for Sasquatch that are based on/attach like the cheap ones from Ford would be a win. I really just need a flap to fit Sasquatch. I have modified a pair for my Outer Banks and have already moved my side-steps back. The pair I have modified will last me through the winter and maybe even another but I'd like to have a more polished looking pair for future use.

This post from another member who has modified a pair is the kind I'm looking for.

Ford Bronco 【Mabett】 not concepts, they will be coming, cargo trunk hooks, cargo trunk organizer, mud flaps for all unaltered bronco mod'd

For attachment along the fender flare, the non Sasquatch have a molded lip that matches the flare. see below

The modified version could have the same style lip that would attach with clips and fasteners just like the Ford cheap-o's

see below

Okay thank you for this information, I have purchased the wide body wheel brows, I will try to install it on my black diamond once I get it and then design the fenders for it

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s thought for another thing you could make, @Mabett - engine covers. There has been chatter on this site about the need for an engine cover to clean up the look under the hood.

As the attached pic shows, on the 2.3l the mounting spots for the cover have the threaded inserts in place. There must be an existing cover from a Focus RS, Mustang etc that you could use as a guide to make something for the Bronco.

Again, just a thought!

98136131-55E8-41CF-B507-C904E1D96AEA.jpeg

Sponsored

Deleted member 19285

I love all of these ideas. Dying for good mudflats.

This is a great thread.

Tacnav#1

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge AWD, F-150, Dodge Challenger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your products are awesome...Keep up the good work!
You will be getting my money soon.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here’s thought for another thing you could make, @Mabett - engine covers. There has been chatter on this site about the need for an engine cover to clean up the look under the hood.

As the attached pic shows, on the 2.3l the mounting spots for the cover have the threaded inserts in place. There must be an existing cover from a Focus RS, Mustang etc that you could use as a guide to make something for the Bronco.

Again, just a thought!

Ford Bronco 【Mabett】 not concepts, they will be coming, cargo trunk hooks, cargo trunk organizer, mud flaps for all unaltered bronco 98136131-55E8-41CF-B507-C904E1D96AEA
Thank you, someone has spoken to me about this idea, I'll document it and research it at some point

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Mabett...you have so many ideas, with alot of customer requirements coming at you. There is much excitement over your products.

I wonder if you could create a Google document that listed all your projects and suggestions, and had space for your customers to give you design needs/requirements. (Like the Mudflaps, or the Engine Compartment Cover, or the Cargo Sleeping Platform, etc).

Then, you could add your status and comments to the Google Document as you progress.

Maybe start a thread, "Mabett's Designs", to keep all these design ideas and the Google Doc in one location.

Then as you release your products, you could start a, "Xxx Released and Available", thread specific to that offering.

Just a thought...your threads create so much excitement, all your projects are getting jumbled across alot of threads.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cargo Trunk Hooks

I designed it into two states, you can have one more hook on each side, the horizontal hook is fixed, and it is equipped with a portrait hook at the same time, anyone can change its state according to their own ideas, bolt directly to pre-existing holes on the rear roll bar of the Bronco

Ford Bronco 【Mabett】 not concepts, they will be coming, cargo trunk hooks, cargo trunk organizer, mud flaps for all unaltered bronco 98136131-55E8-41CF-B507-C904E1D96AEA

Cargo Trunk Organizer

The first one is an organizer under the floor in the back, in my opinion it doesn't do much, it's just for better cleanup, or to be able to take out all the items inside at once, anyway, I've decided to finish it, but your feedback decides whether I should sell or not

The second one is the Organizer hanging on the left and right sides, it increases some space, it consists of two parts, a mounting base + a storage box, so that it can be easily removed without affecting other functions, I have not yet Deciding whether to do it or not is just an idea of mine at the moment, maybe meaningless

Mud Flaps for All Unaltered Bronco (includes anyone with Front Rock rails or Front Steps, except Bronco with Sasquatch™ Package, but i have already plan to make mud flaps for Bronco who has Sasquatch™ Package, just need to scan Bronco who has Sasquatch™ Package)

This is probably nothing to talk about, many people want do not any modification to mud flaps to match everyone who has OEM Front Rock rails or Front Steps, and without breaking anywhere in the body, use brackets to create it mounting hole

The above three products are all models made by me, not finished products

Maybe the bins could connect with snaps/MOLLE to your adapter? MOLLE panels are starting to be popular.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Mabett...you have so many ideas, with alot of customer requirements coming at you. There is much excitement over your products.

I wonder if you could create a Google document that listed all your projects and suggestions, and had space for your customers to give you design needs/requirements. (Like the Mudflaps, or the Engine Compartment Cover, or the Cargo Sleeping Platform, etc).

Then, you could add your status and comments to the Google Document as you progress.

Maybe start a thread, "Mabett's Designs", to keep all these design ideas and the Google Doc in one location.

Then as you release your products, you could start a, "Xxx Released and Available", thread specific to that offering.

Just a thought...your threads create so much excitement, all your projects are getting jumbled across alot of threads.
For all products I will always start a, "Xxx Released and Available", thread specific to that offering.

I'm probably not very good at creating a Google document that listed all your projects and suggestions, please give me some time to try it out, and if there is a better way to keep everyone informed of my progress, please let me know

Thank you

orion1224

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak 4Dr Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

see below

@Mabett Couldn't agree more. This is a BIG miss by Ford and hundreds of posts about it. Ideally it needs a flap that does not require drilling in the Sasquatch fender flare and use the existing holes.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Mabett Couldn't agree more. This is a BIG miss by Ford and hundreds of posts about it. Ideally it needs a flap that does not require drilling in the Sasquatch fender flare and use the existing holes.
I think I know why Ford hasn't released an affordable Sasquatch version. The clue is buried in the product link for the non-sasquatch flap.

https://accessories.ford.com/products/bronco-2021-gatorback-molded-front-splash-guard-pair-1?refSrc=6971334361279&nosto=productpage-nosto-3

It looks like Gatorback is the manufacturer of the cheap-o flaps? Who is the maker of the expensive rubber flaps...

Ford Bronco 【Mabett】 not concepts, they will be coming, cargo trunk hooks, cargo trunk organizer, mud flaps for all unaltered bronco Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 8.11.09 AM

Ford Bronco 【Mabett】 not concepts, they will be coming, cargo trunk hooks, cargo trunk organizer, mud flaps for all unaltered bronco tenor-146657289