Sponsored

WRANGLER TERRITORY MT LT315/70R17 Sasquatch OEM tires -- How are they and has anyone changed to something quieter?

Steelhant

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just a follow up on a another thread I posted on quieter tires, that was very informative .. The question I have I see most Broncos with the Sasquatch package have these tires come OEM... ......How to people find them and has anyone changed to something quieter..I have spoken to some people over the last few days and they say they are all noisy.. I just don't know,,, compared to the Good Years, Curious if people that did change them or not did they find them compared to others and did the other brands help.

Just bought the truck and I really like it, not sure if I want to spend the money and not knowing the results..

Thanks
Sponsored

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think you will find any tire that is quieter than those unless you go to a purely highway tire but at that point I would wonder why you bought a Bronco.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still waiting
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The territory is going to be one of the most compliant road all terrain tires you will find. It’s tread area and side wall are very thin compared to Nitro Toyo or General Grabber all Terrains. Stretching the compression farther Territories are extremely thin compared to mud terrains.
The most quiet All-Terrain tire I have personally owned for a truck has been the Toyo AT2 in a 33” format. It’s not apples to apples but it’s in the ballpark.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just a follow up on a another thread I posted on quieter tires, that was very informative .. The question I have I see most Broncos with the Sasquatch package have these tires come OEM... ......How to people find them and has anyone changed to something quieter..I have spoken to some people over the last few days and they say they are all noisy.. I just don't know,,, compared to the Good Years, Curious if people that did change them or not did they find them compared to others and did the other brands help.

Just bought the truck and I really like it, not sure if I want to spend the money and not knowing the results..

Thanks
I am guessing most Raptor owners cant accurately answer this, as ours come with BFG TA 37/12.50R17 tires. These tires are very quiet, however we do not know how they compare to the Goodyear on the Sasquatch.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Thanks
I have Wranglers on my F150, and they are horribly loud, but the K02s on our Raptor are as quite as can be (only 11k miles so far though).
Sponsored