Sponsored

Will this new Ford Bronco be your first Bronco?

mouseratandtheduke

Base
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's my first, but I've been a Ford guy for 20 years. There's a guy in my town that drives around all summer in a beautiful 70's model (?) bronco that's got the top completely off and big bench seats poking out the top. I've always had car envy. Now I get to (almost) be that guy.
Sponsored

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nope. See profile pic.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Will this new Ford Bronco be your first Bronco? 🇺🇸
Yes 1st Bronco. Have been off-roading for years. Not sure If I am more excited to just drive the Bronco with top and doors off down the Souther California coast, or take this bad boy out to the desert and Big Bear in the winter.

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

It'll be my first one. I'm a Ford guy for life, have always wanted one but by the time I could afford one, they quit making them so I bought an explorer back in 98. I've wanted a resto-mod Gen1 for years, but they are unafordable. I feel like I'm getting a resto-mod Gen1 almost for half the price! I hope to buy several of them over the next 20 years or so

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will be my second. I had a Bronco II and loved it. I always wanted to transform it into a short bed truck, but a wreck ended that idea.

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First Bronco. I'm not buying it for the name. I needed something relatively small, offroad capable, not ugly (sorry Suburu), with decent road manners and 21st century tech (sorry Jeep).

I've had my eye on the rumored Bronco revival for years and when they revealed it, it was exactly how I wanted it to be. But if I had known ahead of time that I would be waiting two years for the reveal and another two years for delivery, I might have gone down a different path. I'm out here driving washboard dirt roads in a Mustang with 130k miles.

CADUC3US

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco / 1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This will not only be my first Bronco but also the very first vehicle I’ve bought brand new…and I’m 43! First car was a used 90 Ford Probe V6 (1993) and all the rest were trucks gladly or sadly inherited from family or parents. That’s why I’m trying to make as few of sacrifices as possible but I can’t wait for my Bronco!

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This will be my third one when it finally gets built…currently have a 1995 bronco
Sponsored