First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door EG SAS BL, 2024 2 Door Yellow HEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You bought it. Do whatever the hell you want to it.

We support you.

Love the Bronco. I spotted my first Yellowstone HLE yesterday.
Thank you!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mirage

Mirage

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

AXMRDR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '02 F350 4WD Crew, couple of Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks great to me as is. Both of them look good.
Congrats!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My wife's 2024 Yellowstone HEL 2 Door arrived at the dealer Thursday morning and we got it home Thursday night :) She isn't going to do as much to it, as I did to mine, but we are going to change up some things :)

Ford Bronco Wife's 2024 Yellowstone 2 Door Heritage Limited Edition Bronco is here! Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 07-43-40 Dr. Evil character how about no poster Poster for Sale by Vi
Love the color choice! Congrats on your new Bronco!

Sponsored

Jason519

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Convince her to change the Oxford White parts/top to Wimbledon White? I think it would look good with that Yellowstone, but opinions are like... ya know. 😁

Ford Bronco Wife's 2024 Yellowstone 2 Door Heritage Limited Edition Bronco is here! Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 07-43-40 Dr. Evil character how about no poster Poster for Sale by Vi

*from Mustang6g - Wimbledon on left

It looks great as-is, but looking forward to seeing what you tinker with on that thang.
I agree ford screwed that up I do like the black wheels they don’t look like pvc like the white ones

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I will say the Black wheels look awesome on your Robin's Egg there! And I like that it's also lifted a little :) I see you did the White mirror caps! I have the caps in my garage, just haven't figured out if I want to put them on mine yet?

Do you have different fender flares on yours? They don't look as large as ours? Wife doesn't like the Black wheels on the yellow, she says White or Yellow centers would look better and White caps? I'm not sure on the Yellow part though, but it's hers, not mine :)
On no... those are the stock flares.... And yes, I have it lifted a "little"...LOL.... Maybe the flares look smaller because of the tires... I am completely into making it "yours".... I like what you have planned.... (or what she has planned)....
Ford Bronco Wife's 2024 Yellowstone 2 Door Heritage Limited Edition Bronco is here! bronco vs raptor cro

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mirage

Mirage

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On no... those are the stock flares.... And yes, I have it lifted a "little"...LOL.... Maybe the flares look smaller because of the tires... I am completely into making it "yours".... I like what you have planned.... (or what she has planned)....
Ford Bronco Wife's 2024 Yellowstone 2 Door Heritage Limited Edition Bronco is here! bronco vs raptor cro
Yep, your flares look smaller than hers, but I see your point, it definitely must be your tires/lift causing that? I like it though! I also like that you made it "yours" as well, we would probably get along if we ever met :)

Well, I've already "built" my "Heritage", now it's her turn for ME to build it :)

She wanted flare deletes, but when I popped off a flare yesterday, the Heritage's don't have the round shape fenders, like the non-Heritage Broncos do? Every delete I've seen says it'll fit every 21-24 Bronco, except Raptors, but I don't see how, they're completely differently shaped???

OP
OP
Mirage

Mirage

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree ford screwed that up I do like the black wheels they don’t look like pvc like the white ones
Until I put the Fifteen52 White wheels on mine, I would've said the same thing yall are saying, but this is the first vehicle I've owned in my almost 50 years, that has had White wheels and I think they're very attractive! I've had so many vehicles with Black wheels and I guess I just like the White OEM wheels over the Black ones, considering they would've been White, Silver or Shiny in 1966, not Black. I would love to swap her wheels for some White Heritage wheels :)

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I will say the Black wheels look awesome on your Robin's Egg there! And I like that it's also lifted a little :) I see you did the White mirror caps! I have the caps in my garage, just haven't figured out if I want to put them on mine yet?

Do you have different fender flares on yours? They don't look as large as ours? Wife doesn't like the Black wheels on the yellow, she says White or Yellow centers would look better and White caps? I'm not sure on the Yellow part though, but it's hers, not mine :)
Not sure if you remember when these were around ...

Ford Bronco Wife's 2024 Yellowstone 2 Door Heritage Limited Edition Bronco is here! 51870682597_2d9f7ef09f_z

Ford Bronco Wife's 2024 Yellowstone 2 Door Heritage Limited Edition Bronco is here! tansy-rims-03

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Until I put the Fifteen52 White wheels on mine, I would've said the same thing yall are saying, but this is the first vehicle I've owned in my almost 50 years, that has had White wheels and I think they're very attractive! I've had so many vehicles with Black wheels and I guess I just like the White OEM wheels over the Black ones, considering they would've been White, Silver or Shiny in 1966, not Black. I would love to swap her wheels for some White Heritage wheels :)
Those white wheels on your look great! Change her's to white.... There are a bunch of really good looking REBs that are sporting white (look at the heritage thread)... Yellowstone should look good as well. I love my black with white ring... It is all good.... And you are right. In 1966 I bet every single wheel that came from the factory was a 15" white steel wheel. Some got hub caps. It should look good. I would try the white with the black hub cap from the limited... Might be worth a look at least. I do not think that plastic would hold paint very well. I may be wrong.

You are right... I do not think there are any flare deletes for the square fenders... Just not enough market for them at this time... Maybe if Ford keeps making new editions that have the square fenders...

OP
OP
Mirage

Mirage

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those white wheels on your look great! Change her's to white.... There are a bunch of really good looking REBs that are sporting white (look at the heritage thread)... Yellowstone should look good as well. I love my black with white ring... It is all good.... And you are right. In 1966 I bet every single wheel that came from the factory was a 15" white steel wheel. Some got hub caps. It should look good. I would try the white with the black hub cap from the limited... Might be worth a look at least. I do not think that plastic would hold paint very well. I may be wrong.

You are right... I do not think there are any flare deletes for the square fenders... Just not enough market for them at this time... Maybe if Ford keeps making new editions that have the square fenders...
Sucks on the flare deletes, but I figured as much..., I'll let her know! I know the Heritage flares work on other Broncos, but they look weird... That's why I just bought the KBD flares for mine.

It'll be fairly easy for me to spray the plastic HEL caps White, that's what she suggested over the weekend anyway :)

OP
OP
Mirage

Mirage

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if you remember when these were around ...

Ford Bronco Wife's 2024 Yellowstone 2 Door Heritage Limited Edition Bronco is here! tansy-rims-03

I do remember those, LOL! She loves Sunflowers and almost named her Bronco, Sunflower and I could just see her wanting something like this, hahaha!

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sucks on the flare deletes, but I figured as much..., I'll let her know! I know the Heritage flares work on other Broncos, but they look weird... That's why I just bought the KBD flares for mine.

It'll be fairly easy for me to spray the plastic HEL caps White, that's what she suggested over the weekend anyway :)
I would check that... I do not think the heritage flares will work on the standard Bronco... YOU sir are in a unique position to check that..... See if hers fit on yours... I am going to guess that they do not. I am pretty sure that the wheel well arch is actually pulled up at the corners. There are some after market companies making a "square fender" flare that makes the round cut look like the square cut... But I do not think they are interchangeable. I have not had the opportunity to check that though and like always... I could be wrong.

Be careful spraying those caps... I really do not think paint will hold well. I think after a few months time you will start to see it scratching off readily. and like always... I could be wrong.
Sponsored