rpeary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands SAS, 2017 Lexus RX350 F-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey actually I have an install video I made just didn’t post it up yet. Very simple install 10-15 minutes tops to install it.

Once folded it has bushings that hold it tight.

No rattle as of yet and have been off road as well. This one I have is a prototype version and the one for sale now is slightly modified from the one I have but functions the same. Once I post the video I will PM you the link to watch it.
Hey thanks for the reply, looking forward to it!
Sponsored

The Beaz

First Edition
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just installed the Hooke Road tailgate storage box/table. Like it so far, still need some time with it, love the idea of having a bit more storage!

PXL_20230821_005018521.jpg

Rodeoman

Black Diamond
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond, Sequoia, 2500 hd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

that one actually looks pretty good. Any additional info on release date and pricing?
I just installed this bad boy. It seems nice, the directions wasn’t the best. I had to take some educated guesses.

The beer opener is a great touch
Ford Bronco What's the best tailgate table? 71496039278__8C2F0A9C-0D4F-4650-948F-A65C3FE0A911

Ford Bronco What's the best tailgate table? 71495976801__B28D1693-5382-46D5-9442-2ECCB52238CD

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just installed this bad boy. It seems nice, the directions wasn’t the best. I had to take some educated guesses.

The beer opener is a great touch
Ford Bronco What's the best tailgate table? 71495976801__B28D1693-5382-46D5-9442-2ECCB52238CD

looks great! Mine was delivered yesterday but I probably wont have a chance to install until this weekend. Any tips?

wjtinfwb

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, Excursion, Focus ST, Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They all rattle like crazy.
I have the Ford Accessories table on my Big Bend. Hated to drill 4 holes into my tailgate but did it anyway. Pretty easy install once the holes were drilled. Best of all, no rattles. The instructions are sketchy and some of the hardware included is cheap. I buggered up a couple of the Torx screws that attach the frame to the tailgate, but replaced them with better quality ones from Lowe’s. Otherwise, no complaints.

Sponsored

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m going to have to say the @BROADDICT one once it’s released to the public. No drilling required. Had it installed for over a month and doesn’t even rattle.

IMG_8865.jpeg

IMG_8866.jpeg

IMG_8863.jpeg

IMG_8864.jpeg
Thanks for sharing. This looks very solid and I just bought one. Love the bottle opener, multi level shelves, lower shelf extension, no drill setup, and the molle panel when closed. Can't wait to get this thing on.

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for sharing. This looks very solid and I just bought one. Love the bottle opener, multi level shelves, lower shelf extension, no drill setup, and the molle panel when closed. Can't wait to get this thing on.
For sure! I still have no complaints about it.

GLOCK10MM

Raptor
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2015 & 2004 2500 CUMMINGS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey actually I have an install video I made just didn’t post it up yet. Very simple install 10-15 minutes tops to install it.

Once folded it has bushings that hold it tight.

No rattle as of yet and have been off road as well. This one I have is a prototype version and the one for sale now is slightly modified from the one I have but functions the same. Once I post the video I will PM you the link to watch it.
How much weight will this table hold ? 🍻

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That isn't the ford one? I want to install one but the Ford one is pricey and I dont want to drill into the car.
I bought the Ford one using Ford Pass Points. I think it is actually made by Tuffy if I am not mistaken. I like it, but I was shittin' a fritter when I had to drill the tailgate. All went well in the end.

Sponsored

Clump

Heritage
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I ordered the Broaddict table also. A bit concerned after seeing the thread about their roof rack.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/broaddict-roof-rack.80640/

It should come tomorrow and we'll find out.
USPS got it to me a day early. Instructions that come with it are pretty crappy.
This video made it a super easy 15 minute job -

It seems to be high quality and I really like the extension to make the work surface bigger. I drove some and there were no rattles.

Overall I'm pleased.

2doeforsho

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Um a bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're confusing 'price' with 'value'.

The Ford table is well made but so are others out there for half the price. Ergo, a better value.

OP, I also have a Mabett table with the slide out cutting board. Cook on one side, prep on the other. The small molle panel when it's folded up is a nice touch.
No rattle after tightetning some small screws. It's been the most used and better value piece I've purchased for my Bronco:
https://a.co/d/hWmCbfh
What screws did you tighten to stop the rattle? I got the same one and love it. Just would be nice not have it vibrating with the speakers

rpaluch1

Outer Banks
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have the Ford Accessories table on my Big Bend. Hated to drill 4 holes into my tailgate but did it anyway. Pretty easy install once the holes were drilled. Best of all, no rattles. The instructions are sketchy and some of the hardware included is cheap. I buggered up a couple of the Torx screws that attach the frame to the tailgate, but replaced them with better quality ones from Lowe’s. Otherwise, no complaints.
I installed the same table and it rattles like heck. I had to put a piece of foam1/2 thick inside the table on close to stop the rattling. Dealer installed mine. What did you do so it doesn’t rattle?
Sponsored