Sponsored

What do you think is the rarest combination so far?

UniBroncorn

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah yeah, going full Corvette owner here. This is just for giggles, these are mass produced cars and none of them are actually "rare" at the end of the day.

So far, I'm thinking a Base 7MT Cyber Orange 2D is going to be one of the rarest trims. Was only offered on the Base for one year, and production constraints on the two doors, manuals, and base in MY22 means that it'll be one rare machine. I've never seen one in person and I've only seen 2 photos of such a combo.

Curious to see what else y'all think. For the sake of conversation, I don't think it's worth noting option packages like high or lux. In the long run, those packages don't really add value to the rarity of a vehicle.
2022 Braptor without digital temp guages 🙃in any of the no longer available 2023 Braptor colors.
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Easily 2-Door First Edition in a color other than Lightning Blue. I bet there is less than 50 in Iconic Silver, AMB, Rapid Red...

Last edited:

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2020 Wildtrak with a softtop is the rarest .. pick any color
You mean a 2021. There were no 2020’s. The only 2021, 4 door, soft top, Wildtraks were dealership mannequins. My dealership had one and I was allowed to take it home for a weekend since I had an order with that dealership. They sold it later and whoever bought it certainly got a rare factory build. It was Cactus Gray.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Any Bronco with the factory subwoofer that's not B&O.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Easily 2-Door First Edition in a color other than Lightning Blue. I bet there is less than 50 in Iconic Silver, AMB, Rapid Red...
FE was only available in A51, Cactus Gray, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red, and Lightning Blue.

Rapid Red 2 door was the only one in double digits, and that number was a little less than 50.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Misprint Edition: The people who got mismatched seats. I think that's rarer than the modular bumper + plastic bash plate Collector's Edition.

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The rarest combination is a bone stock one without a single aftermarket dillybopper or whingwhammy installed. Are there any?

Nothing wrong with that of course, plan to make a few changes/additions myself.

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got a base 2dr SaS mt ... In shadow black. Could have done co but wanted black, i was torn at first and still am. Really don't see many 2dr sas period on the roads still, sad Ford couldn't get it together still going into 3rd year of production.
Dude ! im in the same boat! i have a 4door FE, but got a 2door basemansquatch in black - was on the fence with CO... i want to add the red, orange, yellow stripes and that looks sick on Black. Absolutely love the 2 door manual tho... my daily.

Reactions: Ixr

Phil James

Base
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah yeah, going full Corvette owner here. This is just for giggles, these are mass produced cars and none of them are actually "rare" at the end of the day.

So far, I'm thinking a Base 7MT Cyber Orange 2D is going to be one of the rarest trims. Was only offered on the Base for one year, and production constraints on the two doors, manuals, and base in MY22 means that it'll be one rare machine. I've never seen one in person and I've only seen 2 photos of such a combo.

Curious to see what else y'all think. For the sake of conversation, I don't think it's worth noting option packages like high or lux. In the long run, those packages don't really add value to the rarity of a vehicle.
YaY! S2000 and Base Bronco is the rarest combination! Good for you! :- )

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cyber2D

Cyber2D

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

YaY! S2000 and Base Bronco is the rarest combination! Good for you! :- )
S2K, Base, and 7MT! Hello, twin! Hopefully you can enjoy some top down weather soon.

Phil James

Base
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A51 Badlands 4 door Sasquatch 2.7L High
When I optioned out my Badlands, I almost kept it as a 7MT with MIC, Lux, and Tow. I backed away and built what I think it a pretty common build from the constraints perspective.

I think a Rare build would be: Rapid Red 2dr Badlands, 7MT, Lux and Tow

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Misprint Edition: The people who got mismatched seats. I think that's rarer than the modular bumper + plastic bash plate Collector's Edition.
Then there's the guy from Dubai(?) with the non-sas Wildtrak..........

Brnco2.7

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would think it’s a 2 door in AMB or Rapid Red. I would like to know the numbers.
Sponsored