Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone heard anything about the white tops? Saw something a few pages back, but nothing more. Email said May 9 or so for shipping, I thought. @TURN Todd , @Turn Offroad . Think the white top would look great on the Bronco for a lot of us.
I thought a couple folks had mentioned white isn’t an option anymore, but you could opt for a primer coating to get it painted white yourself?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Brisco2

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350 XLT, 2018 Ford E350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought a couple folks had mentioned white isn’t an option anymore, but you could opt for a primer coating to get it panted white yourself?
Saw that one, but would have thought I would have received an email from Todd or Cole. I was told Jan 10, second week of May. I thought I would be making payment at this point. Following that other fiasco, that other company, I was really looking forward to my white top. I never did put any money down with that other company.

Brisco2

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also, if they are going to make extra molds, why couldn’t one be used for white?

TraumaJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. I see where the gasket seems a little caught up on yours. Mine doesn't seem to be bunched up like that along the top, however I can replicate a similar issue from inside the vehicle where the hard top seems to be rubbing against plastic or something, creating that noise at low speed/bumps/corners.

Here's mine:

IMG_5107.jpeg
IMG_5106.jpeg
I was also having a creaking sound when going slow or when putting pressure on the top with my hand. I reached out to Turn earlier in the week and they consulted their engineers and sent me the following…

If this seal is not sitting properly it will make noise. Seal needs to set ontop. Let me know how yours looks and if this helps.
Correct:
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE CORRECT

Incorrect:
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE INCORRECT

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was also having a creaking sound when going slow or when putting pressure on the top with my hand. I reached out to Turn earlier in the week and they consulted their engineers and sent me the following…

If this seal is not sitting properly it will make noise. Seal needs to set ontop. Let me know how yours looks and if this helps.
Correct:

Incorrect:
Makes sense. I placed a tiny piece of thin tool box liner foam in there last night to do the same thing. I tried to “fix” the gasket without removing the hard top fully and wasn’t having much luck. That being said, my gasket wasn’t as caught up as your “incorrect” picture shows, but it’s also not 100% either.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s my current solution.

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_5112

The issue is, I’ve had my hard top for a couple months now. The weatherstripping/seal that was pinched on one side is damaged, so I can’t just pull it out and be good to go.

@Turn Offroad - This is something that should be noted in the install video for future customers. Or, potentially look at adding a small piece of weatherstripping on the hard top itself in this area specifically.

It’s a tight space, but I’m going to see if I can get the same seal from Ford and cut it and place it in there. Or I might just see how long my solution lasts - Although there’s movement with the vehicle, it should be minimal with everything bolted down.

BoverW

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Correct:

Incorrect:
The panel in your 'incorrect' figure is cracked because of this?

rodmf

Wildtrak
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Saw that one, but would have thought I would have received an email from Todd or Cole. I was told Jan 10, second week of May. I thought I would be making payment at this point. Following that other fiasco, that other company, I was really looking forward to my white top. I never did put any money down with that other company.
I contacted TOR last week about the white top. Very nice and transparent. Sounds like at some point they will update the thread. He explained the manufacturing process involved in producing a white top--a process includes new equipment. So it sounds like the white top crew has to wait til summer.

Brisco2

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am sure the TOR crew will update us soon.

I had reached out to TOR on January 10th asking to be put on list and asked for ETA on a white top.

Todd from TOR responded quickly "You are on the list. Your ship date will be the week of May 6. You will get updates when we get closer to that date."

I responded: "Just to verify. You can ship me a white top on May 6?"

Todd replied(very quickly): "Yes, we should have white tops ready to go by then"

So as it is mid April, I was starting to get excited for a Hard top finally. The soft top is betted then expected, but I would like to have both, and would greatly prefer a White top.

Reading all these great reviews has me ready, so was more than a little disappointed to read the thread about no white tops.

Turn Offroad has been great about keeping everyone updated, so I was surprised there was no update here from them about White tops.

Sorry if my previous thread was incoherent ramblings. I do that in person as well. :)

I contacted TOR last week about the white top. Very nice and transparent. Sounds like at some point they will update the thread. He explained the manufacturing process involved in producing a white top--a process includes new equipment. So it sounds like the white top crew has to wait til summer.

Sponsored

rodmf

Wildtrak
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where is thread about NO white top? Just to repeat, one of the TOR owners is saying they will sell white tops. Process with equipment, etc, taking longer than hoped.

Brisco2

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just spoke with Todd to get an update on expected timeline on development/shipment of the white top. He indicated that because demand is relatively low for the white version, they no longer have plans to produce them…

He also said that people currently on the list for a white top will have the option of buying the primered top and having them painted. He expects those notifications to go out sometime in the next few months.

I received notice today that my AC white top is now in assembly and should be ready to ship in 1-2 weeks. I’m glad I kept all my options open.
Page 95, Tuesday

Where is thread about NO white top? Just to repeat, one of the TOR owners is saying they will sell white tops. Process with equipment, etc, taking longer than hoped.

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_4311
Question for the group. Does this soft top bracket come on the hard top models too? I’m going to sell my 2023 soft top, but If it doesn’t sell, and I end up keeping I’d rather just leave this part (picture) bolted on. My Turn top gets delivered tomorrow. TIA

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_4311
Question for the group. Does this soft top bracket come on the hard top models too? I’m going to sell my 2023 soft top, but If it doesn’t sell, and I end up keeping I’d rather just leave this part (picture) bolted on. My Turn top gets delivered tomorrow. TIA
I don't think it does - Honestly, it's so easy to remove, I'd recommend just popping it off now while you have the trim cover off.

Worst case scenario you re-install it later, but if you're anything like me, your soft top will sell quickly.

PhilCharnas

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just installed my newly received Anderson Composites white hardtop today. Build quality appears impressive and installation was relatively easy. Coming from a soft top, my initial impression is that road and wind noise is reduced by 40% to 50%. Only a few hours in but couldn’t be happier with the product for now.

And for those asking about TOR’s white hardtop, I would suggest you call and speak directly with Todd. He told me earlier this week that they no longer have plans to produce a white top.

IMG_1340.jpeg

IMG_1338.jpeg

IMG_1342.jpeg

IMG_1344.jpeg
Sponsored