First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just upgraded to a new set of Toyo open country MT tires. The on road acceleration and cornering performance difference is noticeably sluggish. This is my first set of mud tires and am wondering what pressure you all run yours at on and off road.

IMG_4629.jpeg

IMG_6019.jpeg
Sponsored

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
On my rappy pickup I run them at 32 front 30 rear. Will likely be the same on the bronco. Recognize these are not light tires so diminished acceleration is to be of no concern.

Off-road will be up to you and your condition, so can’t really answer that.

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just got my 35s installed today - Toyo OP M/T as well. Not sure if you went 37s. But I did notice it being a little more sluggish - but not by very much. Ride is a little noisier but not crazy. I also have the 2.7. They do look SICK though :) Love the aggressive look and stance. I'm running 32 psi and feels great so far. Will likely try 30-31 psi "cold" and see how that feels. Dirt not yet.

Ford Bronco Toyo Open Country MT Tire Pressure Suggestions IMG_7580 3

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just upgraded to a new set of Toyo open country MT tires. The on road acceleration and cornering performance difference is noticeably sluggish. This is my first set of mud tires and am wondering what pressure you all run yours at on and off road.

Love this photo with your Bronco in action! Thanks for sharing!

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do the Chalk test. Toyos are heavy AF also not to seem like a dick but the bronco isn’t exactly built for cornering and performance. If you get the Ford performance pro cal you could probably get some of your lost power back.

Last edited:

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Trevorwallace

Trevorwallace

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got my 35s installed today - Toyo OP M/T as well. Not sure if you went 37s. But I did notice it being a little more sluggish - but not by very much. Ride is a little noisier but not crazy. I also have the 2.7. They do look SICK though :) Love the aggressive look and stance. I'm running 32 psi and feels great so far. Will likely try 30-31 psi "cold" and see how that feels. Dirt not yet.

I stuck with 35’s as well. I really like how punchy the bronco is and didn’t want to give too much of that up. The tire shop had filled the tires at 42psi so the ride initially didn’t feel great. I now run them at 30-32 now and that seems to be the sweet spot between good acceleration and not feeling every bump on the road. They are unbelievable off road!

OP
OP
Trevorwallace

Trevorwallace

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On my rappy pickup I run them at 32 front 30 rear. Will likely be the same on the bronco. Recognize these are not light tires so diminished acceleration is to be of no concern.

Off-road will be up to you and your condition, so can’t really answer that.
Thanks that’s about the pressure I ended up as well.

Start with Toyos tire pressure chart for your size and vehicle weight. Adjust from there. Your tire weight rating should be around 1.6X your actual vehicle weight for highway use.
https://www.toyotires.com/media/pxcjubjs/application_of_load_inflation_tables_20200723.pdf
Thank you for this!
Sponsored