RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've got a 2023 2 door badlands with sasquatch 2.7 auto with factory tow. My first problem was the spare tire wouldn't allow me to crank the wheel on the camper up without hitting the spare...??? So I did find a 15 inch extended hitch, which worries me a little. I've also seen others have changed their shocks to tow even a small camper. Do you think it's necessary to change shocks first? Then, has anyone else found a solution for the interference with the spare on your Bronco with the wheel crank up on the camper? Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions...Amos
I am hauling a teardrop camper which is about 1600 lbs loaded. I use a hitch extender with no issues. I have added a great device ( jack e up ) which is removeable to allow my back swing gate to open for better access.

IMG_4844.png
Sponsored

Arvitrekking

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I will get a picture...my first thought was to see if I can put the wheel crank on the back of the post instead of the front where it is now...I'll get a picture thought. Thanks for the quick reply!!!

Arvitrekking

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When towing my boat (2250lbs) with the vehicle angled to the left the rear door clears the trailer jack and can be opened all the way so I can attach the trailer to the hitch. Probably unique a boat trailer.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good thought...I told my wife we don't need a the spare and she was apprehensive...We are not going off road and the 35's are new...thanks for the thoughts...Amos
You can get a flat tire anywhere - All it takes is one sharp piece of debris, like a nail, and you’re toast. Or some idiot slashing your tire as you’re parked somewhere overnight.

I’d never go without a spare tire.

BadazzBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tamar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't have and issues with the spare and towing my pop-up with the adjustable Rhino hitch https://rhinohitch.com/. I have a Badlands 2.7 SAS with the factory tow package...
I opt to travel with the propane tanks in the back of the camper for better weight distribution, which has helped with the squat substantially.
Ford Bronco Towing a 1700LB Pop Up Camper? 1000016396
View attachment 634035
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited: