MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the company that makes the tops is the biggest issue at the moment. Is it a case of a company simply not equipped to meet the demands, or have they used the virus as an excuse? I have seen on this board, folks stating the company is in desperate need of employees. What happened to all the pre virus employees? Was this company ever truly setup to deliver their product on time? What escapes me is how we have not heard of a law suit filed by Ford against the top maker, for failure to deliver. I also can’t believe some other company that has the top making capability hasn’t approached Ford.
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the company that makes the tops is the biggest issue at the moment. Is it a case of a company simply not equipped to meet the demands, or have they used the virus as an excuse? I have seen on this board, folks stating the company is in desperate need of employees. What happened to all the pre virus employees? Was this company ever truly setup to deliver their product on time? What escapes me is how we have not heard of a law suit filed by Ford against the top maker, for failure to deliver. I also can’t believe some other company that has the top making capability hasn’t approached Ford.
I’m fairly certain it’s a brand new facility, that didn’t have previous employees. Not arguing, only trying to help with the perspective.

On another note, I’ve been waiting for 3 months to get replacement shocks for my truck... from a company that’s been in business for years and that put the original shocks on the truck. Again, just for perspective.

Almost or Maybe

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Remember, the MIC top was the replacement for the black painted top they had trouble sourcing! Now they can't get these made! Covid or not this is just plain ridiculous. They have us begging for the top we don't even want! Where's the black painted top?

CaliforniaBurrito

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Completely agree. Given the take up rate on the MIC top and a production rate of 40.day it will take the next 5 years of production to fill the current reservation. Model year 2026 for delivery.
This, unless we hear news that the factory is able to significantly ramp up the numbers they are putting out per day, the math alone means most of us will not see our broncos for a long time.....

I am waiting to see if I end up getting a delivery estimate email by the end of this month. If I don't, I may have a tough decision to make :(

TJ1007

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hype is definitely down. I used to be on the site every day. Know I stopped looking on here for weeks and still nothing new.

Sponsored

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am driving my ATV to work. Not fun sort of.
Been a Jeep guy all my life, and built a lot of them. I know how much work and $ it takes to build a off road SUV to the level of a Bronco with the full off package. The Bronco is way cheaper.
Such a great point. Way cheaper and with a warranty. I can't even imagine what the dealer repair is going to say when we bring these in with sheared motor mounts, exploded u-joints, bent spring perches, etc and all from "normal use". But I plan to find out!

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ge
This has become boring and depressing. :( I feel like we have been stuck in neutral if not reverse for the past six months. If Webasto and whoever else can’t get the job done in a reasonable amount of time which they obviously haven’t been able to do so far then Ford needs to kick them to the curb and find somebody who can.
Get a life. I knew from the day l made my reservation it would probably be 2022 before I get a Bronco. Click the cancel button and go out and buy yourself a Highlander the lots are full of em.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Remember, the MIC top was the replacement for the black painted top they had trouble sourcing! Now they can't get these made! Covid or not this is just plain ridiculous. They have us begging for the top we don't even want! Where's the black painted top?
No it wasn't they had MlC tops from the start. I for one don't want a painted top. MIC top can remove panels throw in the back without getting them scratched up. MIC tops look so much better than glossy black.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hype is definitely down. I used to be on the site every day. Know I stopped looking on here for weeks and still nothing new.
Tell me about it. Used to be 15 different threads just on cup holders alone 😂

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Get a life. I knew from the day l made my reservation it would probably be 2022 before I get a Bronco. Click the cancel button and go out and buy yourself a Highlander the lots are full of em.
Mike Levine, is that you?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mike Levine, is that you?
If that was Levine he wouldn't have said that. He would have said something like "The rockstars at Ford are working day and night to get you your bronco" Which is code for Ford f**ked up and we don't know what to do so we released another vehicle with a reservation to distract from the poor bronco release.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
If that was Levine he wouldn't have said that. He would have said something like "The rockstars at Ford are working day and night to get you your bronco" Which is code for Ford f**ked up and we don't know what to do so we released another vehicle with a reservation to distract from the poor bronco release.
Good Bronco release= It's so crappy and unpopular only two were sold, but I can get it tomorrow!