Sponsored

Sir, do you mind opening up this cabinet?

• Total voters

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So just to add in some constructive criticism. Was there no way to create a stash space that retains the stock cover so that to the normal observer there would be no reason to suspect a stash spot?

I would imagine that a plastic cubby with a modified stock cover would be more desirable then something that sticks out and is not lockable.
Add a simple hinge to the original cover on the right side and trim off the tabs, then remove all the locking tabs on the left except for the one in the center. Your choice as to whether you want to add a little knob to make it easier to open or just use the louvers to pop it open. There's more room to utilize behind there without an enclosure for larger stuff like soft shackles or an impact, but you'll want to put a piece of foam or something as a barrier to keep small stuff from working its way to the other side of the door where you can't reach it. Build some shelves or walls or whatever you want inside.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Add a simple hinge to the original cover on the right side and trim off the tabs, then remove all the locking tabs on the left except for the one in the center. Your choice as to whether you want to add a little knob to make it easier to open or just use the louvers to pop it open. There's more room to utilize behind there without an enclosure for larger stuff like soft shackles or an impact, but you'll want to put a piece of foam or something as a barrier to keep small stuff from working its way to the other side of the door where you can't reach it. Build some shelves or walls or whatever you want inside.
That's a great idea. Maybe fasten a magnet to closing side instead of a latch. Depends on what you put in there though.

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What's everyone gonna stash in there? So far, I can't think of anything...

Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jeez. Everyone keeps asking what you can put in it. I’m excited about what I can screw to it.

Jace 21583

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
*Why is the opening such an odd shape?
*Can you get a solid door, no perf?
*whats the hook inside for?
* Can you get a door with no logo?
* Do you have a video on install - or a photo showing the interior component only without the cover so people can understand why that interior compartment is an odd shape?
Just posted an install video on IG go look up ky_bronco 👍🏻

76FordBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tiger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great job of thinking out side of the box and coming up with a unique American made product for the Bronco! Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing other forward thinking products M2M develops.
Love all the M2M products I already have installed on my Bronco and I'll be placing my order for this since I didn't jump on it at Super Cel TN.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the concept. The price is a bit steep, but maybe worth paying for me. What is the internal hook meant to help store? Are there dimensions for the storage box space itself? I have a trauma kit I carry in the trunk and would be helpful if I knew it fit inside this space.

Reactions: Kai

Sponsored

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been waiting to see if American Adventure Lab comes out with a tailgate table that incorporates this opening like they do on the Jeeps

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also curious about this.
I really love this idea, but I would want it to be lockable.
After feedback from Super Celebration, a locking version is already on the drawing board

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love the concept. The price is a bit steep, but maybe worth paying for me. What is the internal hook meant to help store? Are there dimensions for the storage box space itself? I have a trauma kit I carry in the trunk and would be helpful if I knew it fit inside this space.
My first aid kit is 8x6 and 4” deep, u can see it above, just fits. Box depth is about 6”, height areound 9” and 4-5 on width. It’s a weird shape to utilize every available amount of space without requiring relocating any of the harnesses in there
Sponsored