First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Audi S5, BMW X640i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had Panda motor works install my Steeda axle back exhaust today. Very tolerable sound levels compared to the Flowmaster fx that it replaced. Bought my 2023 Bronco about a month ago and previous owner had installed the Flowmaster. Normally I love their sound on v8 or larger engines but the fx was obnoxious in my opinion and more importantly my neighbors. The Steeda tucks out of harms way nicely and should be much better for listening to the factory stereo. Also had them use Forscan to unlock all GOAT modes and calibrate the speedometer for my 35s. My Bronco is a base model with Nitto Ridge grapplers . many more mods to come in time.
Sponsored

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am looking between the ROUSH and the Steeda. I have heard the Roush and it has a deeper tone to it but it looks damn near identical to the Steeda as if they are the same just stamped different. Have any of y'all heard the ROUSH as a comparison in person to the Steeda? The Steeda is on sale for $299 vs over 600 for the Roush. I know exhaust isn't really worth anything but for less than $300 bones it is tempting to blow some cash. Any sound clips?

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
The stock muffler is definitely restrictive so either an axle-back or cat-back exhaust will free up flow and give a little more power and better mpg. I've had both axle and cat-back and compared to the stock muffler, the truck would coast a lot easier when you got out of the gas. The tough thing is most of these exhaust systems don't sound that great with the V6 so listen to as many sound clips as you can. I think most of them need to have a muffler and resonator to sound acceptable and that's why I went with the MBRP cat-back with both.

Cisco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2022 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the Steeda as well and love it!