First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In the Bronco accessories catalog on the Ford website, it shows a 32 inch tire cover on a squatched Bronco. Either it’s a contradiction, or it’s implying that you can carry a 32 inch for a spare on a squatched Bronco (which would require a different rim I think). One possibility is that the pictured Bronco is a BL with 33’s, although it looks like a plastic rear bumper, if so, that wouldn’t be a BL.
Ford Bronco Spare Tire Cover Contradiction? 0FFA22B4-BE5C-4F36-A639-047EE8DC6651
Sponsored

Last edited:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It wouldn’t necessarily require a different rim… you could absolutely carry whatever size wheel on the back you wanted.

Many Jeep owners will upgrade just 4 tires and/or wheels, and then run their original 5th with a cover as a non-matching spare (to save money)…

But I think whomever mocked up that image just grabbed a cool looking Bronco (squatch) without realizing it wouldn’t fit on the rear tire that would have been included with the squatch package.

(those are the 315 width 35” tires on account of the wider fender flares… not to mention the silver trim rings on the Sas wheels)

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Absolutely correct. What we forget as obsessed 6g members is that no one else would notice this nor care. Good catch.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe the catalog said they were available for 33's as well.

EDIT... Oh that some bullshit lol. The 33" was only for dealer stock with the dealer name... The others available with much better designs were only 32"....

Ford Bronco Spare Tire Cover Contradiction? bull
Sponsored

Last edited: