Sponsored

Simple Trick Ford can do to Solve Top Problem. #2 will Amaze You!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Click baity sarcastic title is meant to be sarcastic and click baity. No real solutions to offer (so guess I am part of the problem) as we already have 232 new threads and 51 gazillion posts about how Ford should just pre-wire and plumb soft tops to accept hard tops later on.

Feel free to use this thread as a catch-all for whatever is on your mind, but No Politics! of course. And if this thread turns into another dealerships are stealing reservations with the 20% rule I would not be one bit surprised. And the more memes the better.

So, yeah, good talk everyone, enjoy your 3-day weekend and most importantly, remember all those that served.
Sponsored

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Click baity sarcastic title is meant to be sarcastic and click baity. No real solutions to offer (so guess I am part of the problem) as we already have 232 new threads and 51 gazillion posts about how Ford should just pre-wire and plumb soft tops to accept hard tops later on.

Feel free to use this thread as a catch-all for whatever is on your mind, but No Politics! of course. And if this thread turns into another dealerships are stealing reservations with the 20% rule I would not be one bit surprised. And the more memes the better.

So, yeah, good talk everyone, enjoy your 3-day weekend and most importantly, remember all those that served.
Got me! I don't have anything else to add.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today would be a perfect day to be driving a 6g Bronco - with or without a top

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Simple Trick Ford can do to Solve Top Problem.  #2 will Amaze You! 1622301480079

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford getting those tops fixed...
Ford Bronco Simple Trick Ford can do to Solve Top Problem.  #2 will Amaze You! 1598169630081

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Code 99 Club!

00bb94254a9853750e455cbd7e9a16a6.jpeg

Sponsored

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Wait till you see Trick #3 !!

DLJohnson

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But... But... I'm personally offended and Ford should make this right by putting a free Bronco in my driveway yesterday. It's really the only thing that will keep me from canceling my order and buying a _______(insert shitbox here). I just really want a hardtop and a rear wiper that I'll never use but if it'll get my Bronco a day sooner I'll take the soft top that I'll immediately rip off and take up half my garage when I'm done with it. That way every time I'm in there 5 years from now I can say 'Ahhh... I got my got dayum Bronco a month sooner'

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Problem solved ,just send now
Ford Bronco Simple Trick Ford can do to Solve Top Problem.  #2 will Amaze You! saran wra
Sponsored