Sponsored

Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics)

Otis

Wildtrak
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you’re looking for that model in particular, those look an awful lot like Method 703s, which come in a zero offset.
Thanks. Those look great. I actually folks some Black Rhino Chambers in 0 offset, so I’m all set. Can’t wait.
Sponsored

THE_SAVSQCH

Wildtrak
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Black Rhino wheels really compliment the ruggedness of the vehicle.
Agreed once I saw them I knew they were the ones. Never considered another wheel. The Fuels and Methods in my opinion don’t work with Bronco.

Otis

Wildtrak
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed once I saw them I knew they were the ones. Never considered another wheel. The Fuels and Methods in my opinion don’t work with Bronco.
Only problem with black rhino is so many great options, it’s hard to choose.

THE_SAVSQCH

Wildtrak
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Only problem with black rhino is so many great options, it’s hard to choose.
I went with the Arsenal as I knew they were going on with a substantial lift and JKS Max tire Kit so the -18 offset would sit nice.

I also swapped the squatch flares for non squatch to give it the look I wanted .

For me it was Arsenal all the way and as soon as they started becoming limited availability I pulled trigger.

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks I like the colors together and get quite a few compliments on it. The brake light was touching the top of the tire so I added an extension because I thought it would probably be blocked for lower vehicles behind me. With the offset there was a gap with the rubber supports behind the spare so I also put on some longer rubber bumpers to support the extra weight.
Nice, where’d you get the bigger rubber bumper? And the rest is the stock carrier. I’m gonna just remove the brake light and do a different style 3rd brake light. But that’s all good to hear and I bet they do get plenty of compliments!

Sponsored
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Stock BB wheels on 315/70's no lift no spacers.

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 20240621_100450

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 20240621_100450

Cheers,

So you have no rubbing on the control arms, or issues at full lock?, and I assume you removed the crash bars. I love this look, and have a Black Diamond that I would like to run this set up on the 17-inch black high-gloss painted aluminum wheels.

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just put on my new Toyo Open Country M/T 35s......I will post a separate review as well :)

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_7580 3

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_0515.JPG

Bought some Ultra wheels I liked, machined down the center cap and installed the Bronco center emblem from Sasquatch wheels.
Installed BFG 285/700 R17's and outlined the black lettering with white.
On my 2021 Base.
[/QUOTE]

Swiftblaze

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I decided to keep the stock non-SAS Black Diamond wheels and went with 285/75/17 Toyo Open Country AT3s (C load range) after reading many threads on here regarding that size. Fits perfectly and rides so much better than the General Grabbers. Those General Grabbers lasted all of 800 miles before I sold them. The ride was meh and they really grabbed rocks and slung them.

The rear tire is a tight fit under the 3rd brake light but still fits. Overall, it feels more planted on the road with a little bit of "follow" with grooves as expected with a wider tire. It certainly feels taller and more truck-like though, which is nice. I came from an F-150 with 34s so having a similar tire size again feels like home.

Here's a before shot shortly after I purchased my Bronco and two immediately after the tires went on. I still fit in the garage too, which is a plus! You may notice a slight modification between the photos where the top of the garage is higher lol. The Florida garage screen (aka wasp nest home) had to go for clearance, especially with the roof rack!

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_0857

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_1032

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_1034
Sponsored

Last edited: