Sponsored

Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics)

Peddler

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fuel VAPOR Matte Black Double Dark Tint 20"x9", 19 Offset, on BFG KO2’s 275/60/20
Stock no lift, crash bars still on, no rubbing at all

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) E1F086C9-2719-44F4-A11D-E60CC865B95E
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 4F2AD691-1154-4AFD-B972-1D1D079D8C8F

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) DA30131E-9E0B-48B6-B13F-9E07C646284C
Sponsored

Sponsored

NJRoadkill

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 2.3l Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did you find the KMC Roswell‘s??? I was told they were discontinued and there were virtually none remaining in the US…..
Bought them last year well before I got my build 1/22. I saw them used on a ‘21 SEMA build (but custom painted Wimbledon White) I had hell of time sourcing (5) even then.

You may still be able to find them in that Titanium color and get them painted.

King21

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner Venture Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bought them last year well before I got my build 1/22. I saw them used on a ‘21 SEMA build (but custom painted Wimbledon White) I had hell of time sourcing (5) even then.

You may still be able to find them in that Titanium color and get them painted.
Thank you, much appreciated!

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wheels & Tires Upgrade:
Bronco: 2022 Outer Banks 2.3 (2 door) non-SAS, non-lift

Goal: upgrade wheels & tires w/out modification; fender melts, crash bar removal, lifts etc. my preference for poke was no more than 1 in. i wanted a slightly aggressive stance.

Scope: i wanted to get that retro/baja look and i believe the wheels would have made a big impact visually, however American Racing, Cragar, ProComp etc did not offer the offset needed for my preference.

Upgrade Details:
Tire From: Stock 255/70R18 Bridgestone Dueler A/T RH-S (All-Terrain A/T Tires)
Tire To: 285/70R17 BFG All Terrain T/A KO2 - Solid White Letter, Load C.

Wheel From: Stock 18 x 7.5 = 55mm offset/6.42" backspace
Wheel To: Method Racing 703's Black 17 x 8.5 +35mm offset/6.2" backspace

Additional Notes/Lesson's Learned/Feedback:
-MPG does not appear to have changed at all, I drive 80/20 - 80% of the time in eco.
-Ride seems softer to me, it's likely b/c the Load C but IMO it rides better than stock.
-Tire Noise is only noticeable when windows are down, it''s very slight but these are KO2's....
-Method Wheels are lug centric w/bore at 106.25. The Bronco's bore is 93.1, While hub rings may not be necessary, it's my preference to use them to reduce risk of vibration at higher speeds. b/c Methods are 106.25, hub rings with spec of 106 did not work, there was still some play in fitting which rendered them useless. I had to order custom hub rings, 106.25 to 93.1. They will be delivered in a few weeks. Also, Method recommends ET lug nuts, this will assist in getting them mounted correctly . IMO, correct sized hub rings paired with ET lugs will reduce risk of any vibration at high speeds and the cost of investment is minimal. This is a preference only and from my understanding hub rings and ET lugs are not necessary.

Feedback to Method:
Product - if you're going to charge premium pricing for wheels, I suggest painting the inside of the wheel bores... Note: I'm not using the center caps as preference so I had to paint the inside of the bore. No big deal.

Service - OUTSTANDING. I called them three times over the last few months, and they answered the phone right away, and each person I talked to was highly knowledgeable in product and best practice.

Last, I would like to thank Alex @RealTruck for the group buy offer on the Methods. Alex was FAST in response & communication, highly knowledgeable in product AND Bronco's, and delivery from @RealTruck was fast and spot on. Highly recommended.

Here is what the poke looks like, it's about 3/4 in which is exactly what I was looking for.

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_6157(1)
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_6157(1)

One of the nicest builds yet. Classic, clean. Not built like a prop from a MadMax movie. Great job.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did 37x12.5x17 Cooper stt pro on stock sasquatch wheels w/beadlock rings. I really like the sas wheels! BFGs still on backorder 🤬

37’s on a 2DR look great! Hope to get mine installed this week….

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Too big for this old man's taste but thoses STTs are awesome off-road tires!!!

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We just stepped from a 33" Patagonia X/T on the Base steelies rims to 35" Pat X/Ts on TeraFlex Nomad wheels on the Northridge4x4 Base Bronco.

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) NR-Bronco-Rock-1500

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did 37x12.5x17 Cooper stt pro on stock sasquatch wheels w/beadlock rings. I really like the sas wheels! BFGs still on backorder 🤬

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) NR-Bronco-Rock-1500

That's awesome! Did you add a lift or does the sasquatch work just fine? Any rubbing?
Sponsored