First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Today I checked in at the farm stand and my coworker said "Hey your Bronco is here" thinking she was talking about my wife was pulling in kiss and a swim. So I looked out and a Antimatter-black(my other co worker thought it was black) Sasquatch Big Bend soft top pulled in. So I watched em park and talked it up to my co worker. Eventually they got out and I talked to them a bit. Found out it was a rental, they said is around $250 a day depending on duration. Ofcourse it as an auto, it seemed it was the 2.7 but didnt get a chance to find out, but it took off with sufficient zip when they left later. Snapped a few pics with my flip phone. It also happened to pull in right before a lifted on Bilsteins and 35s. Suprised to see it was actually the same height maybe even slightly shorter than the Bronco. Well I am super excited to finally see these things. I am impressed, however still trying to figure out how to buy one. Maybe a half day rental one day will light a fire under my ass.

Ford Bronco Rental Broncos are cruising Maui! twinfalls bronco
Ford Bronco Rental Broncos are cruising Maui! KIMG0002.JPG
Ford Bronco Rental Broncos are cruising Maui! KIMG0004.JPG
Ford Bronco Rental Broncos are cruising Maui! KIMG0003.JPG
Sponsored

EddieA

Badlands
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aloha, do you have any idea where they rented that Bronco from? I would love to be able to do so during my upcoming trip. Thank you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MaverickMan

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Aloha, do you have any idea where they rented that Bronco from? I would love to be able to do so during my upcoming trip. Thank you.
He has it listed on turo. He is a forum member kennyg808.
Sponsored