First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have a 23 Raptor preferably in white available at MSRP or close to it?
I have a 23 Badlands with 7k miles on it.
Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
cars.com or auto trader.com . ADMs are fully in effect, new or used, albeit declining. I think you're very unlikely to find one at MSRP.

I've heard good things about a Bronco MSRP Facebook group but won't be going there myself...

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

roadsterlife

Raptor
First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Miata, BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am buying one tomorrow in upstate NY - $1250 ADM knocked down from $13k. I put out feelers to all of the dealers in my 100 mi radius (western MA) that had one in stock or in transit per the ford inventory search and all of them had a markup - ranging from $10k to 25k, or theirs was sold. It's absurd.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am buying one tomorrow in upstate NY - $1250 ADM knocked down from $13k. I put out feelers to all of the dealers in my 100 mi radius (western MA) that had one in stock or in transit per the ford inventory search and all of them had a markup - ranging from $10k to 25k, or theirs was sold. It's absurd.
Nice work! What’s the spec?

Sponsored

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The late model 23's are hard to compete with the upgrades to the 24's. The prices are relatively close, with LUX and painted fenders standard, and a new code orange package that gives beadlock wheels with painted beauty rings. I would not be surprised if the 23s produced in SEPT/OCT go for mostly MSRP.

SVTGoat

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The late model 23's are hard to compete with the upgrades to the 24's. The prices are relatively close, with LUX and painted fenders standard, and a new code orange package that gives beadlock wheels with painted beauty rings. I would not be surprised if the 23s produced in SEPT/OCT go for mostly MSRP.
Upgrades?? 🤣🤣 That may be your opinion but I for one do not look at it the same way. Unless you can explain how these cosmetic changes is now an "upgrade" to the Bronco Raptor. All it does is allow Ford to charge more for the package you're getting. Have you looked at the base price of the Bronco Raptor increase?

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Upgrades?? 🤣🤣 That may be your opinion but I for one do not look at it the same way. Unless you can explain how these cosmetic changes is now an "upgrade" to the Bronco Raptor. All it does is allow Ford to charge more for the package you're getting. Have you looked at the base price of the Bronco Raptor increase?
I agree, I don't want any of the new standard stuff in 2024. I definitely don't want Lux.

roadsterlife

Raptor
First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice work! What’s the spec?
Lux package, beadlocks, leather upgrade - only thing it didn't have was the CF package but I'm ok with that.

roadsterlife

Raptor
First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sure if it's just me but I am not really liking the cosmetic updates - to get the beadlock wheels, you need the code orange package which to me does not really work on any colors except for black and maybe white. The color matched fenders are a nice touch though

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
$88475 including delivery fees ($91525 with lux) for a 23 vs $91,730 with lux and painted fenders standard for a 24. If you don't want lux or painted fenders, a 23 is a better choice. The base increase is a marginal $205 for equipment equivalent (the painted fenders cost significantly more than $205). But the best bang for your buck, with resale value, will be a FY24 over a late FY23. I will say it's pretty crummy you have to get the code orange package for the beadlock capable wheels.

Ford increased their prices in a direct response to dealer admins and flippers. The market has begun to balance out around 100k, with multiple late year 23s selling for MSRP. But, it is really up to the individual purchasing the vehicle for what is an upgrade and isn't based upon your preferences.
Sponsored