Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The last 2 days I have been getting warnings that my front camera view is blocked or dirty and also warnings about my pre collision sensors not being available. I don't have, nor have I ever had a front camera and my rear camera is spotless. And there is nothing obstructing any sensors. I'm getting spammed with these dash warnings.
Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Xira
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2022 Silverado LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's referring to the camera in your windshield, by the rearview mirror. Clean your windshield.

The camera handles collision warning, emergency braking, pedestrian detection, lane-keeping, and auto-highbeans.

OP
OP
Amcole1984

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's referring to the camera in your windshield, by the rearview mirror. Clean your windshield.

The camera handles collision warning, emergency braking, pedestrian detection, lane-keeping, and auto-highbeans.
That makes sense. It has been rainy and the pollen is horrible right now. Even parked in the garage it still get a covered with pollen.

Offroadalliance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That makes sense. It has been rainy and the pollen is horrible right now. Even parked in the garage it still get a covered with pollen.
keep a rag in the car to wipe before getting in and in heavy rain it is what it is. We have a Subaru that does the same.
Sponsored