Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I installed the Havoc Voyager Fastback aka "Rampage Trailview" yesterday. Then got to test it out on 280 mile drive. It did come in a Rampage box, pic below.
20240523_145640.jpg

20240523_145656.jpg

As far as thoughts on install, I have a few gripes. The instruction manual is the exact same as for the Rampage, talks about rivnuts, M6 bolts, and M10 bolts. Except the Havoc top comes with well nuts and nothing but M8 bolts. So a little annoying they didn't take the time to do a new instruction manual. One other big thing, why are the bolts so short? Here is comparison of the bolts that come with the top vs the original bolts from ford used on the hard top bracket.
20240523_170208.jpg

I actually used the ford bolts instead of the provided in two spots because it was almost impossible to start threading the bolts.

Last gripe is that I messaged three different Real Truck representatives before buying the top and all of them said that the Havoc and Rampage are different tops which is not the case. The Havoc is just a rebranded Rampage with slightly different hardware. So not super impressed with their product knowledge. One went as far to say the Havoc is a Fastback but Rampage is not, when they clearly are the exact same in pictures.

Welp now that I got the rant out of the way. The install was fairly easy. I do like the change to well nuts as they are super simple to use, even without any info about them in the manual.
20240524_170455.jpg
Your Bronco looks great! Are those the original Sasquatch tires and wheels?

WestTex

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your Bronco looks great! Are those the original Sasquatch tires and wheels?
Yes they are, originally were silver beadlock trim rings. Only difference is that had them powder coated to match the velocity blue
Sponsored