First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I treated my Havoc/Rampage top with 303 fabric guard today. It now has a deep rich black sheen. If you have not done so, I highly recommend getting it done.

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I treated my Havoc/Rampage top with 303 fabric guard today. It now has a deep rich black sheen. If you have not done so, I highly recommend getting it done.
Link to the product?

Sponsored

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have this already sitting in the garage just waiting to apply now that it's finally over 70 here!

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please post link if you find!!!
I installed a cinch strap on the driver and passenger side today. What a difference. We have 30 mph winds today. I just drove 75mph down the highway and the top stays planted while folded back. The single clip strap on the driver side just allowed to much movement while cruising at higher speeds.
IMG_9878.jpeg
IMG_9874.jpeg
IMG_9877.jpeg

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I installed a cinch strap on the driver and passenger side today. What a difference. We have 30 mph winds today. I just drove 75mph down the highway and the top stays planted while folded back. The single clip strap on the driver side just allowed to much movement while cruising at higher speeds.
IMG_9878.jpeg
IMG_9874.jpeg
IMG_9877.jpeg
Is that strap mounted to where the bolt is for the riv nut? Which winch strap did you buy? All the ones I have seen the grommet is way too big :(

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that strap mounted to where the bolt is for the riv nut? Which winch strap did you buy? All the ones I have seen the grommet is way too big :(
It’s mounted where the original clip strap was, only on both sides now. The ones I ordered had a grommet that was slightly too small, so I drilled them out and slipped the straps over the OEM bolts. That bolt location is the OEM hardtop bracket mount location.

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s mounted where the original clip strap was, only on both sides now. The ones I ordered had a grommet that was slightly too small, so I drilled them out and slipped the straps over the OEM bolts. That bolt location is the OEM hardtop bracket mount location.
Any chance you can point to the straps you ordered? I’ve scoured Amazon and ordered 3 different brands and alll are wayyyy too big and had to return.

Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any chance you can point to the straps you ordered? I’ve scoured Amazon and ordered 3 different brands and alll are wayyyy too big and had to return.
IMG_9879.jpeg

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you take a look at these and let me know if you think they'll work since you did this already? I had these saved and they look like they'll work but was hoping you could let me know your thoughts.

Amazon.com: LuBanSir 9 Pack Extension Cord Holder Organizer, 13-inch Heavy Duty Storage Straps for Garden Hose Storage and Garage Wall Organization : Electronics
I already tried buying those. The grommet is way too big. It’s like an inch in diameter. I had to return it.

I’m trying to locate helis straps online

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

LuisF.Recio

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Tank_Chris will you like to give some input about your experience with this soft-top?
TIA

Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_4421.JPG
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_4420.JPG
Sponsored