First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No, it will not. Ford price protects custom orders and you pay the price when ordered.
That's not bad then. I optioned the tow package and the removable hoop steps. Glad I did it now instead of the week after considering I also locked in 0.99% financing through Ford.
Sponsored

jrollo7

Heritage
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Most dealers are having trouble selling the 2023's on their lots and my favorite dealer (Granger)can't get allocations for 2024, but Ford is raising prices, Brilliant!
brilliant-guiness.gif
Can’t get allocations at Granger? Ridiculous. Probably because they’re selling the Ford extended warranty too low.

jrollo7

Heritage
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That's not bad then. I optioned the tow package and the removable hoop steps. Glad I did it now instead of the week after considering I also locked in 0.99% financing through Ford.
0.99%? How did that happen?

Broncc

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
0.99%? How did that happen?
Ford Canada spent June rotating between 0.99% or a $4000 delivery credit on the Bronco/Bronco Sport. I missed out at the start of the month since I slept on it after test driving a Sas, but I went back in at the end of the month because the promotion changed back.

It would have been stupid of me to do it at 6.99%

jrollo7

Heritage
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Canada spent June rotating between 0.99% or a $4000 delivery credit on the Bronco/Bronco Sport. I missed out at the start of the month since I slept on it after test driving a Sas, but I went back in at the end of the month because the promotion changed back.

It would have been stupid of me to do it at 6.99%
Nice! Oh 🇨🇦 🍁!!

Sponsored

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the most part $50, $100 and $200 price increases. Why freaking bother even moving the price up, I'm sure they can eat the minimal cost at manufacturing level. If you all were selling a product at $40k-$95k ea. would you guys really bother jacking up the price $50-$500?
Because… Greed!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At this rate, they'll probably drop the Big Bend for 2025 and make Black Diamond the new "Base" Bronco. :rolleyes:
Sponsored