Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco PRICE DROP - Finally a Front License Plate bracket solution - order yours today 1695942375283
Sponsored

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s the HBTFD weekend. Take the top off and enjoy. If you’re headed to auburn Saturday take your raincoat.

Ford Bronco PRICE DROP - Finally a Front License Plate bracket solution - order yours today IMG_2190

geargeek

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco HE, 21 Bronco Sport BL
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just ordered for a capable bumper

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for your order, I’ll ship it this morning.

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everyone’s order is on the way. Y’all have a great weekend.

Sponsored

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What did you guys use to unscrew the 3 bolts in the mod bumper? Feel like mine are tight as fuck and probably stripped now trying with the bronco ratchet and other Allen key. 🤦‍♂️

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What did you guys use to unscrew the 3 bolts in the mod bumper? Feel like mine are tight as fuck and probably stripped now trying with the bronco ratchet and other Allen key. 🤦‍♂️
Torx Plus 40 (TP40). A torx 40 can strip them out if you don’t hold it in real tight. Napa has them.

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No drilling. Don’t let your dealer put holes on your brand new bronco, even if you’re in Germany.

image2.jpeg

IMG_1492.jpeg

TomH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After seeing the placement of the front license plate ford came up with I decided there had to be a better solution. Thanks to Tor148 and his new Bronco I have some prototype photos to show the forum. Also want to thank redone17 and Gangstead for helping in development. Thanks to Shotsy for helping develop the capable bumper bracket.

MODULAR, STANDARD AND RAPTOR BUMPER

This is a bolt on aluminum bracket for the MOD bumper and Raptor bumper using 3 existing bolts. The bracket can be mounted with the outside 2 bolts for quick removal. The plastic bumper will require drilling and additional fasteners. Meets all states requiring the plate be 14” from the ground.

I’m selling the modular/ standard bumper bracket for $25 (PRICE DROP) shipped in the USA, $45 (US dollars) to Canada. Any other location will require a quote. If you would like to purchase one please payment via Venmo to - Walt Stanford@Walt-Stanford or PayPal to [email protected]. PLEASE INCLUDE A SHIPPING ADDRESS WITH THE PAYMENT.

STEEL (CAPABLE) BUMPER

This steel capable bumper bracket attaches using the 10mm socket in the bronco tool kit (it’s in the glove box labeled IP30). Instructions will be included with the bracket as well as all hardware needed to install. The bracket is painted aluminum on both sides and all fasteners are coated for corrosion resistance. The bracket is 50 state legal for height regulation.

Price for the steel capable bumper bracket is $42 shipped anywhere in the USA. $62 (US dollars) to Canada. Please include a shipping address with the payment.

Venmo is Walt Stanford@Walt-Stanford

PayPal - [email protected]

Ford Bronco PRICE DROP - Finally a Front License Plate bracket solution - order yours today IMG_1492
Ford Bronco PRICE DROP - Finally a Front License Plate bracket solution - order yours today IMG_1492

Please post pictures of your bronco with the bracket mounted on this forum or on Instagram at broncolicenseplatebracket6.

Thank you,

HBTFD

Standard bumper -

Bought one...LOVE it.

SillyPosition

Badlands
First Name
Silly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What do you guys suggest to do if I had originally my license plate mounted on the front grill, now I relocated it to below the ACC on the steel bumper,
How to seal the two ugly holes below the grill?
Maybe some bolts that are similar to the ones on the bumper? ones with color? Any suggestions or links or what diameter of screws will work?

Sponsored
OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m not sure. You can purchase various sized plugs from Home Depot and touch up paint as well.

SillyPosition

Badlands
First Name
Silly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll try, thank you, if anyone came up with another working solution I'll appreciate your tip.

Another question - Anyone knows where to get the stainless black screws as the ones on the modular bumper?