Sponsored

PPF on doors?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Terrian
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We are the proud owners of a EG Outer Banks non-SAS and we've just swapped out the stock tires and wheels for 285 BFG's and some nice Fuel Tactic wheels. There is a bit of poke now since the offset and tire size are different. I am planning to put PPF on the front (hood and front panels) and ceramic coating the whole thing. The question is do I need to put PPF on the doors too? There is an option to just cover the bottom half of the doors. The full door is $500 a door, and if my math is mathing, half the door is $250. We will not be off roading this beauty, so it would just be the typical road debris. At some point I might consider getting larger flares, but I kinda like the poke. Pics for attention.

Ford Bronco PPF on doors? IMG_1025 copy

Ford Bronco PPF on doors? IMG_1022
Sponsored

OUSigAlph

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The small gap between the step and the fender flare produces spray all the way up the door and back. Just a little bit of wet road/rain/slush produces a lot of spray on the stock Sas tires. Not sure about yours, but a mudflap would also be a good idea on the front if you want to keep doors clean. I quickly put them on mine after the first rainy week.

Beautiful truck!

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
TBH, if I was in the PPF camp I'd do the full door

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I bought a package that had grill, headlights, hood, rocker panels, mirrors, fenders, and handles (obx painted). Happy with it after a year.
Sponsored