Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2020 VW Cross Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We ran a pretty fun trail over the weekend with a few Broncos and a Jeep. It’s called Pistol Creek it’s a 18.5 mile loop in KY. It’s about a 60/40 split gravel/ creek bed trail. Had a blast with the group I was with here’s the video I made from the day. Onx track I did said it took us 5.5 hours to complete. I used a drone to get most of the footage off road. It worked awesome damn near too good. I would film us then land the drone on top of the bronco drive a little then take back off. lol it was really cool like our little robot camera man. I wasn’t using any anonymous flight modes all manual flights.

Love seeing trails from my home state! I'm anxious to get back down there and give that run a go. There was a bronco with you that had the American flag graphics on the side and it appears to be black vinyl on the hood. Is that individual on here as well? I'd like to ask him/her a few vinyl related questions. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Frankie945

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love seeing trails from my home state! I'm anxious to get back down there and give that run a go. There was a bronco with you that had the American flag graphics on the side and it appears to be black vinyl on the hood. Is that individual on here as well? I'd like to ask him/her a few vinyl related questions. Thanks!
I’m not 100% sure he’s on here or not but I just screenshot your post and sent it to him so will find out.

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m not 100% sure he’s on here or not but I just screenshot your post and sent it to him so will find out.
Thank you! Great work with the footage!

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That’s my bronco.
That's a mighty fine bronco sir!

I was wondering about the vinyl for the hood and side. Where did you get them and did you install yourself or have it done. I've been looking for the hood one for a while and have yet to find it.

Datguy859

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's a mighty fine bronco sir!

I was wondering about the vinyl for the hood and side. Where did you get them and did you install yourself or have it done. I've been looking for the hood one for a while and have yet to find it.
Well. The hood is a wrap there is a company called Kona ice (yes the ice trucks ) well there is a guy who does wraps there for the trucks. He did my hood. The sides are MEK magnet. I paid about $640 to buy it and I installed myself. I’m not 100% sure I would recommend this product to Anyone though. It’s very good but it is not ment to keep on all the time. You have to remove it and clean it. I have a few spots on mine that now have permanent white markings from when it was frozen outside.

SeptuagenarianSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The sides are MEK magnet. I paid about $640 to buy it and I installed myself. I’m not 100% sure I would recommend this product to Anyone though. It’s very good but it is not ment to keep on all the time. You have to remove it and clean it. I have a few spots on mine that now have permanent white markings from when it was frozen outside.
Contact them, and talk with Monica. She's very helpful. What I wish was that they had tube or can of the adhesive to re-apply when it begins to come peel off.

Looks like a great trail. Good video and editing, thanks for sharing. What's the name for the trail? I might be passing through Kentucky in the fall this year.

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well. The hood is a wrap there is a company called Kona ice (yes the ice trucks ) well there is a guy who does wraps there for the trucks. He did my hood. The sides are MEK magnet. I paid about $640 to buy it and I installed myself. I’m not 100% sure I would recommend this product to Anyone though. It’s very good but it is not ment to keep on all the time. You have to remove it and clean it. I have a few spots on mine that now have permanent white markings from when it was frozen outside.
Thank you sir, I appreciate the info!
Sponsored