Sponsored

Phoenix Metro peeps: Is SanTan Ford good for service?

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all - just moved to Gilbert (from phoenix).
Need an oil change and recall work. (and IF they do 5-tire rotation)
Is SanTan Ford good? Any complaints? I've been going to Camelback (where I got my truck from) and now they're far but always have been less than helpful.
THX Lmk!
------
(Yeah yeah do the oil change myself... I just moved, still in a sea of boxes and cables, just got back from a work offsite, about to do another family trip, then when back for short time and then have another trip after. I have no time. One day I will do my own but not this time.)
Sponsored

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do a search for San Tan Ford. You'll see they get mixed reviews. I live within walking distance of Camelback Ford. I won't do business with them nor will I do business with any other dealership under the same corporate umbrella (Berkshire Hathaway, formerly Van Tuyl).

I bought from Sanderson Ford and recommend them without hesitation. But they're not convenient for you.

G1D1UP

Wildtrak
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey all - just moved to Gilbert (from phoenix).
Need an oil change and recall work. (and IF they do 5-tire rotation)
Is SanTan Ford good? Any complaints? I've been going to Camelback (where I got my truck from) and now they're far but always have been less than helpful.
THX Lmk!
------
(Yeah yeah do the oil change myself... I just moved, still in a sea of boxes and cables, just got back from a work offsite, about to do another family trip, then when back for short time and then have another trip after. I have no time. One day I will do my own but not this time.)
@RynoRanger - I live 10 minutes from San Tan Ford and have used them several times for oil changes and tire rotations. I took the Bronc in there once for the dreaded Brake light dashboard warning light and had a "different" experience altogether. Can't bash them or shoot myself in the foot here because I may need to go back there from time to time. Generally, they are a good dealership with nice folks. Greaters and car Jockeys are all very young.

I purchased my beast from Horn Ford out in planet Apache Junction, and their service dept is top notch... but it's a 20 minute drive, one-way from Gilbert.

Hope that helps? I could give you play by play over the phone or for a meet up sometime if you need details about San Tan Ford. Send direct message to me and see what I can do. Good luck...roll the dice/ spin the wheel.

OP
OP
RynoRanger

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appreciate the follow up guys. I’m traveling again for another week but will rally up their bronco store/shop thing after and feel it out.
Sounds like most dealerships (between this thread and a facebook group I asked in) that experience shit or miss. I was looking for a “oh talk to XX or YY in service” kinda of recommendation but I’ll roll in cold and figure it out.

Can report back. Cheers and Happy Fourth y’all.
Sponsored