First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been running the Walker Links for about 4 months now, and both me and my wife agree that the front suspension has a looser feel on the road, nothing bad but you definitely can feel the difference. On the trail the front suspension definitely flexes more.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Boss Broncos

Boss Broncos

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boss4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 Sasquatch 2DR; '78 FJ40; '85 T4R
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for the orders! Our first run of 50 sets is almost gone, only 10 sets left... and that means the introductory pricing is almost over.

We've had great reviews and feedback! On road handling in stable, while off-road benefits are noticeable, and no need to deal with a manual disconnect!

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody have any thoughts on putting these on a BL w/sway bar disconnect?

OP
OP
Boss Broncos

Boss Broncos

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boss4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anybody have any thoughts on putting these on a BL w/sway bar disconnect?
Here's one review:

"My favorite addition to my Badlands is the sway bar disconnect end links shock system because it made the chatter bumps on my driveway smooth as butter. My Bronco was so rough before we installed these!"

Background info: They bought their Badlands used with Kings installed. They were going to send in the coilovers back to King to get re-valved because the ride wasn't great, but after installing our link system, it smoothed the ride where needed. They also installed our panhard relocation bracket to add back some stability.

The link system does not interfere with the Badlands disconnect and provides added wheel travel when it can't be disconnected at 20+ MPH.

**Editted to add: I don't think we've sold many to Badlands owners yet, so may not get much feedback.

Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's one review:

"My favorite addition to my Badlands is the sway bar disconnect end links shock system because it made the chatter bumps on my driveway smooth as butter. My Bronco was so rough before we installed these!"

Background info: They bought their Badlands used with Kings installed. They were going to send in the coilovers back to King to get re-valved because the ride wasn't great, but after installing our link system, it smoothed the ride where needed. They also installed our panhard relocation bracket to add back some stability.

The link system does not interfere with the Badlands disconnect and provides added wheel travel when it can't be disconnected at 20+ MPH.

**Editted to add: I don't think we've sold many to Badlands owners yet, so may not get much feedback.
Hmm, interesting. I guess now the only thing I worry about is extra wear over time on the disco and if there are scenarios (especially with tougher off roading) where it might confuse the computer. The latter I just don't know, the former I feel it could work either way (better or worse wear).

OP
OP
Boss Broncos

Boss Broncos

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boss4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hmm, interesting. I guess now the only thing I worry about is extra wear over time on the disco and if there are scenarios (especially with tougher off roading) where it might confuse the computer. The latter I just don't know, the former I feel it could work either way (better or worse wear).
These links simply replace the stock rigid links. The way the Badlands disconnect works, it essentially unlocks the sway bar in the middle to allow it to move freely when under 20 MPH (for safety reasons). While disconnected, the links don't have any affect.

Hashlak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch, Porsche GT3RS, Honda CBR1000RR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are these adjustable if i have a kings suspension system and my car is lifted?

Currently I have cracked the boots and have some light damage on my stock links. My car is lifed around 3inches with Kings and UCAs. Looking to replace with something a little more heavy duty and something that can adjust the higher ride height..

Sponsored
OP
OP
Boss Broncos

Boss Broncos

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boss4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are these adjustable if i have a kings suspension system and my car is lifted?

Currently I have cracked the boots and have some light damage on my stock links. My car is lifed around 3inches with Kings and UCAs. Looking to replace with something a little more heavy duty and something that can adjust the higher ride height..
Not adjustable, but most lifts do not require longer sway bar links, although these are about 1/2" longer than stock. We've installed the Walker Link system with Kings with no issues.

Rush4th

Base
First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anybody have these with an icon kit?

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just ordered mine 🎉

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I couldn’t find anything on warranty for these.

I’m thinking of moving away from the AC Fab disconnects. Any actual articulation tests done?

Eljohno

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I couldn’t find anything on warranty for these.

I’m thinking of moving away from the AC Fab disconnects. Any actual articulation tests done?
Read this whole thread, they have some articulation numbers on like the second page. Problem with those AC Fab disconnects, the heim joints start to wear and get really loud. I've been running the Walker links for nearly a year now and have nothing but positive things to say about them. You won't get the amount of articulation with them as you would a disconnect but it definitely is better than a solid link. Plus you don't have to crawl under it to disconnect and connect!
Sponsored