BroncoFamTX

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Anyone know what this is about? Noticing it on longer trips - seems to stop and restart but not as cool initially then after a bit back to normal. Can’t exactly explain it too well but close enough. Thx!
Sponsored

Last edited:

RobWTX

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you have that auto thing, so say it is set to 70 degrees. Once the vehicle gets to 70, it will slow down, maybe change the temp a little to maintain 70, speed up as necessary. Kind of like your home HVAC unit does. on/off as needed.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone know what this is about? Noticing it on longer trips - seems to stop and restart but not as cool initially then after a bit back to normal. Can’t exactly explain it to well but close enough. Thx!
Youre probably experiencing the annoy feature of the recirculation/vent opening and closing. Its something Fords do for whatever reason. If youre casually riding with fan on low and recirc on, it will randomly open to fresh air and the flow increases. That and the armrest lid that wont stay open are my 2 biggest complaints with my Bronco.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone know what this is about? Noticing it on longer trips - seems to stop and restart but not as cool initially then after a bit back to normal. Can’t exactly explain it to well but close enough. Thx!
Good afternoon! Could you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer so I can look into this a/c concern? Thank you!
Sponsored