HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badass post with great commentary, love it! Following!
Sponsored

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Surprising how many 80 series owners end up with Bronco's. We did moab with the 3 of us in our 2 door badlands about a month ago, like you I left my 80 at home. 4k miles with an 8 yr old in a 2 door with a soft top did make for a long 11 days, but it was more comfortable for them than the LC. Looks like we ran a lot of the same trails so far, too. Always enjoy Tower Arch and Fins n Things.

Ford Bronco Notes from Wheeling / Breaking / Fixing / Loving the Bronco IMG_20200616_073936_758
Great story so far.

Last edited:

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep seeing people complain about cup holders, are there none in the back of the 4 door models? i have one on each side panel in the rear of my 2 door.

Sponsored

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Damn, but now i am gonna use that as another~ Why I didn't want a 4d to my wife, who did lol.
They have them, think you need the lux or high package. My 4 DR WT has them with the lux package

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting. Whoā€™d think cup holders would even be a thing šŸ˜‚

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You only get rear seat cup holders with leather interior. I have a lux badlands 4 door with mgv and no rear cup holders...

Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting. Party man. Do you have any issues in 4 low when the transmission shifts from 3 to 2nd and the RPM just spikes? See this video from another member. Mine does it on downhill. Only way to remedy is using manual mode and holding gear rather than down shifting.

OP
OP
partylineisfine

partylineisfine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BadSas 2014 TRD Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is great! I was in Moab over Father's day and beyond. I saw your party pull those 2 older jeeps up Fins and Things! Some guy was in your group with a Bronco with Instagram stuff all over it too. Small world! I was with another Bronco and we all stood around for a bit talking.
I remember you guys! I think I asked you if you had a lift on yours. My buddy's name is Tate. He runs the Gambler 500 and Sons of Smokey. He revels in trolling jeepers. Great seeing you guys user your Broncos!

OP
OP
partylineisfine

partylineisfine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting. Party man. Do you have any issues in 4 low when the transmission shifts from 3 to 2nd and the RPM just spikes? See this video from another member. Mine does it on downhill. Only way to remedy is using manual mode and holding gear rather than down shifting.

Mine is a bit snappy on 4L, but not seemingly as bad as yours. The transmission is a little funky in low past 1st.

OP
OP
partylineisfine

partylineisfine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Post like this is why I LOVE this forum.. Iā€™m really enjoying reading this..šŸ˜Ž.. I did 3 Badge of Honor trailā€™s last weekend I need to post about..Iā€™m loving my Bronco so far after owning 3 Jeeps.

Ford Bronco Notes from Wheeling / Breaking / Fixing / Loving the Bronco IMG_0637
Which trails did you do?
Sponsored