Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hahahahaha. I've been tempted to start a poll: "Which will I get first? 1) Bronco, 2) COVID-19 Vaccine," but that's probably a little too twisted, even for this forum :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
askdes

askdes

Badlands
First Name
Des
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Registered for Ford Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They told me I was 20/320 allocated. Maybe they meant 320 reservations.

I also ordered at Autonation Bellevue. They're honoring x-plan pricing even though Ford is not offering it.

@askdes The salesman I had tried to tell me that MIC tops were body-colored. I was ordering a 4-door Badlands, but I did get it ordered exactly as I'd planned. Badlands, AT, 2.7, MIC top.
Who was your salesman?

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did these dealers get all of this power?

Ford might be the King but the dealers are the Dukes and have a lot of power. We are just the lowly peasants.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
*UPDATE*
A Twitter convo with a Ford Rep we all know assures me this is Incorrect information and that while they will be limited and/or late availability, Ford is planning on making 2 Door Broncos MY'21. He also stated that the team will be reaching out to the Dealer as well.

So today I went in to order my Bronco at AutoNation Ford in Bellevue (the default dealer the system picked for me way back on July 13th). I've considered switching a few times because the interactions with the team there were minimal, but they are honoring X-Plan and I figured it was better than some of these MSRP+$$$ options that I've heard about, so I've stayed put for now.

Today they stated that they have 65 Broncos on allocation and I'm in the top 5 (previously I was 3rd, but who knows with switching, etc.), but because I'm ordering a 2 Door V6 model, I'm a '22 model year order. They then went on to say that "Ford wasn't going to be making any MY'21 two door Broncos and they just want to set the right expectation with their customers". WHAT THE ACTUAL FRACK??? They converted my reservation to an "In-store Order" but the model, options, etc. are not correct and they've told me to "be ready to test drive one of their demos in July and come back to place my '22 order later in the Fall".

I have the 800 number to call tomorrow and I guess my next question is, has anyone else heard this "No 2 Door at all BS"? I knew it may be tough to get a 2 Door, but I've never heard "NOT AT ALL for '21" until today.
Their entire team from their GM on down were misinformed as to 2-door availability, then internally trained each other so tribal knowledge was incorrect there.

When making my order yesterday they told me they could not physically enter the order because Ford's system won't accept anything with the "6 deadly sins" (title is mine, not their words). After pressing the matter, low and behold, my order went in no problem. By the time I got home there was an email from Ford Mothership with my confirmation. (My order was for a 2-door)

Please treat dealerships and their employees for what they are: People trying to sell cars. NOT people trying to be overly informed with the minutia of every single product. It's your job to be a fanboy of the product and care deeply about the minutia. Their job is to do as little work as possible to hit their numbers and sell cars to the lowest hanging fruit (not bashing the industry, but selling cars to product fanatics would have them out of business, they exist by selling to people who don't really care about cars).
Sponsored