Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Havoc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Upgrade your Bronco with HAVOC Offroad's MOLLE Tailgate Panel!

Ford Bronco New Product! HAVOC Offroad Tailgate MOLLE Panel havoc-tailgate-molle-panel-hfb-08-010-sema-103 (1)

This tailor-made accessory ensures your first aid kit, fire extinguisher, and tools are neatly organized and easily accessible. Featuring a versatile MOLLE grid for simple customization and built with durable 12-gauge steel in a sleek matte black finish, it's as tough as the trails you'll tackle. Installation is a breeze, attaching directly to your tailgate's existing holes with no need for drilling. Plus, enjoy peace of mind with a 5-Year Limited Warranty. Say goodbye to cargo clutter and hello to organized adventure!

Ford Bronco New Product! HAVOC Offroad Tailgate MOLLE Panel Havoc_mollepanel_HFB-08-010_offvehicle

Shop now at havocoffroad.com.

havoc-tailgate-molle-panel-hfb-08-010-sema-100 (1).jpg
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks nice. What's the weight holding capacity of it? I didn't see it on your website, but maybe I missed it.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I always appreciate when installation instructions are posted with a product. Thanks for that.

This looks like a nice, inexpensive upgrade over Ford's fabric molle panel (since I already have all the bags) and will seriously consider it.

BCKMRKR

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak 2-Door, '19 Miata, '15 M235i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just ordered

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does this rattle in ANY way?

I was about 2 days from ordering a ADD panel for 300+ dollars but if for 100 you can give me one that's better than these other rattly ass trash replacements or fake molle tables that are junk( jcr's was awful and I'm not shy about saying it. I fought it for weeks ) I'd be OVER THE MOON.

Tell me you've got rattles covered and how and I'll sing your praise to every bronco owner on this planet. You'll be up there with APG for me for SMART solutions that aren't killing your wallet or ARE WORTH THE COST.

Thanks.

Sponsored

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Havoc is a RealTruck brand. On the RealTruck website, they have an install video and you can see the actual product and installation. I was looking into the putco version...But that one is spendy!

On the havoc website, they have free shipping at $100. This panel is $99.99...so $10 for shipping!

I did the chat on the RealTruck website and they gave me free shipping. So $110 (with taxes) shipped. Not too bad...Just ordered. I hope the product is good.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Havoc is a RealTruck brand. On the RealTruck website, they have an install video and you can see the actual product and installation.
Good install video. Ordered. I am thinking of adding 3m trim tape to the back of the brackets and blue loctite on the screws. I think this is better than the Ford fabric panel.

CptSamFalcon

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr BD, 2021 Kawasaki KLX300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does this rattle in ANY way?

I was about 2 days from ordering a ADD panel for 300+ dollars but if for 100 you can give me one that's better than these other rattly ass trash replacements or fake molle tables that are junk( jcr's was awful and I'm not shy about saying it. I fought it for weeks ) I'd be OVER THE MOON.

Tell me you've got rattles covered and how and I'll sing your praise to every bronco owner on this planet. You'll be up there with APG for me for SMART solutions that aren't killing your wallet or ARE WORTH THE COST.

Thanks.

Strange - I have and use the JCR tailgate table frequently and mine does not rattle.

BCKMRKR

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak 2-Door, '19 Miata, '15 M235i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just installed mine - not difficult, though a third hand would be helpful for about 2 minutes. Very well made, a little heavier than I expected. Depending on what else you have on the inside and outside of the tail, it might be a consideration.

It sits away from the tailgate with the exception of the bottom half of the top bracket, so adding some sort of 1/4" foam tape between the back of the bracket and the tail likely wouldn't hurt. Not sure what would rattle, but haven't tested it yet and I have a slide out tray replacing the back seat of my 2-door, and it would likely rattle before the panel would.

Lastly, not sure what the 2 square brackets in the bottom left of the 2nd photo are, but I didn't get any and they aren't part of the install hardware (which is visible in the pic and in the install video) - @Havoc?

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just received and installed my panel. I was looking for a panel without the table. Very happy!

There were a few options:

ADD - $300
Maiken - $89 (lots of sellers on Amazon - probably get it cheaper than $89)
Goose - $350
Putco - $310
Havoc - $99

I ended up getting mine for $110 shipped and taxes to my door. Best value in my opinion!

This plate also has holes drilled into the face. This will make it easier to add quick fists type attachments with out using molle nuts.

No rattling so far (only a day LOL). I did put a little padding behind the back plate. I will also add split washers after a trip to home depot.

Sweet!

IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

Sponsored

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh...I also wanted to say the plate gets a little close in the bottom right corner. Probably 1/8 inch away but it seems close. I added some door trim to that corner incase of accidental flex. Probably not necessary but I has some trim laying around.

18KingRanch

Heritage
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 REB HEL,‘18 F250, ‘15 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just finished installing mine. Exactly what I was looking for at the right price. I added a little self- sticking foam behind the brackets just to keep them off the paint. Otherwise, a simple installation.
Ford Bronco New Product! HAVOC Offroad Tailgate MOLLE Panel IMG_2477

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those with it, is rattling a concern? I have had bad luck and can’t stand rattles.

I am debating just buying one of the Goose Gear or ADD ones just because of reputation but 300 bucks is hard to swallow.

any input?
It has been about 10 days. No rattling. Nothing really there to rattle. Pretty sweet!

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looks like this is the panel to get. The price is right, no rattles and I have no use for a table. Good that someone is making one that is simple and not breaking the bank. Thumbs up. Just ordered.

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine rattles. Badly. The back plate that goes against the tailgate isn’t flush and rattles when you go over bumps/washboard.

anyone else?? Is mine just bent or a bad fit?

the bottom bar does too - it hits the tailgate, but it’s not nearly as bad as the top.
Sponsored