First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Metalcloak Overline Rocker Rails, a trail proven addition to any JK, JL or JT are now available for the 4-Door Broncos... [2-Door Coming Soon]

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco 6G Overline Rocker Rails, 4-Door Bronco by MetalCloak Bronco 6g Rockers Renderin

A Fully Welded design, the Overline Rocker Rails are manufactured from a combination of 3/16" Steel Plate and 1.5" .120 Wall Steel Tube.

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco 6G Overline Rocker Rails, 4-Door Bronco by MetalCloak Bronco 6g Rockers

Designed with Boatside-Style deflection in mind, the Overline Rocker Rails have built in Approach & Departure angles ready to assist you on the trail.

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco 6G Overline Rocker Rails, 4-Door Bronco by MetalCloak Bronco 6G Rocker Full Jee

Available in Raw or our signature Black Textured Powdercoat, the Overline Rocker Rails are Made in the USA and shipping now.

For more information visit https://metalcloak.com/ford-bronco-6g.html

To See All of our Products visit Metalcloak.com
Sponsored

Elevator Man

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mercedes GLE, 2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interested in these but need more information so we can really see what we're getting.

1) The website for these gives a link to the install instructions page but there are no instructions for the Bronco on that page.

2) Do you have a YouTube install video? Those usually tell a lot of information on the product.

3) Look for dimensions on how far it sticks out, weight, connection method, etc.

Thanks, all your stuff is top notch so I'd like to really check them out.

Also, "Jeep", dude!
Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco 6G Overline Rocker Rails, 4-Door Bronco by MetalCloak Screenshot_20220916-162209_Chrome

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interested in these but need more information so we can really see what we're getting.

1) The website for these gives a link to the install instructions page but there are no instructions for the Bronco on that page.

2) Do you have a YouTube install video? Those usually tell a lot of information on the product.

3) Look for dimensions on how far it sticks out, weight, connection method, etc.

Thanks, all your stuff is top notch so I'd like to really check them out.

Also, "Jeep", dude!
Great questions and we will get that data to you. Generally speaking we go live with products while finalizing the install instructions, knowing there will be crossover before the first customer needs them.

Video instructions will come later.

As for Jeep... is it too soon to announce an opening for product page developer? LOL

- Matson

Brak101

Badlands
First Name
Brak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Though I have never actually bought anything from Metalcloak, Iā€™ve always dreamed about it. For my ā€˜02 TJ, I really wanted to get one of your long arm 4ā€ lifts. But then my wife talked me into not dumping MORE money into something I wouldnā€™t be happy in much longer (2-door TJ with no A/C, and we had a child recently). Then the Bronco came out, and I gave up on any and all ambitious to the TJ!

I was checking these out earlier today. They remind me of what I had on my Jeep, but Iā€™d like to see how they mount. I saw they said drill some holes and bolt on, but need some details. The pictures are all from a distance, but Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get more details up as you can.

Itā€™s unfortunate that the BL comes with OEM rock sliders. Granted, they are not the best in the world, but they are probably more that I would ever need on the drive through and grocery store curbsā€¦ though they donā€™t help with parking lot door dings and runaway carts like my Jeeps rock sliders, so I guess there is a possibility of replacing the stock down the road.

Iā€™d really like to see some nice lifts for non-squatched vehicles from you guys down the road. Iā€™m talking maximum travel with low CG, like you have for the TJ! (Not just some blocks to put on your springs to make it sit taller).

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Metalcloak Overline Rocker Rails, a trail proven addition to any JK, JL or JT are now available for the 4-Door Broncos... [2-Door Coming Soon]

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco 6G Overline Rocker Rails, 4-Door Bronco by MetalCloak Screenshot_20220916-162209_Chrome

A Fully Welded design, the Overline Rocker Rails are manufactured from a combination of 3/16" Steel Plate and 1.5" .120 Wall Steel Tube.

Designed with Boatside-Style deflection in mind, the Overline Rocker Rails have built in Approach & Departure angles ready to assist you on the trail.

Available in Raw or our signature Black Textured Powdercoat, the Overline Rocker Rails are Made in the USA and shipping now.

I like the design but i have a couple of questions:

1. weight?
2. are these frame mounted?

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great questions and we will get that data to you. Generally speaking we go live with products while finalizing the install instructions, knowing there will be crossover before the first customer needs them.

Video instructions will come later.

As for Jeep... is it too soon to announce an opening for product page developer? LOL

- Matson
what about 2 doors

Shark1247

Badlands
First Name
Kelly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First question I want answered on rock sliders is whether or not they are frame or body mounted. The looks catch my eye but if they are not frame mounted, I am moving on.

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like the design but i have a couple of questions:

1. weight?
2. are these frame mounted?
You can notice not frame mounted. 3 bolts into body and looks like pinch weld slides in and bolts onto them too

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the record, they are not frame mounted. None of our Rocker Products are frame mounted for any of the platforms we design for.

That being said, all our products are designed, engineered and trail proven on the Rubicon Trail regularly.

We are fully confident in our designs and back them up with an industry leading lifetime customer service policy... which you can learn about here: https://metalcloak.com/metalcloak-warranty

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored
OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can you post so more pics of them with the door open? How far do they stick out to be used as a "step"?

Thanks!

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you post so more pics of them with the door open? How far do they stick out to be used as a "step"?

Thanks!
Here's some additional pics... We designed the Rocker Rail to have just enough distance from the body to provide an additional step when needed.

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco 6G Overline Rocker Rails, 4-Door Bronco by MetalCloak Bronco-Rocker-Door-1

Top Down View with Door Closed^^

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco 6G Overline Rocker Rails, 4-Door Bronco by MetalCloak Bronco-Rocker-Door-Open

Top Down with Door Open ^

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco 6G Overline Rocker Rails, 4-Door Bronco by MetalCloak Bronco-Rocker-Door-Ste

Top Down with Size 13's^

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco 6G Overline Rocker Rails, 4-Door Bronco by MetalCloak Bronco-Rocker-Door-LineU

Showing where the tube lines up with the body^

Hope that helps. šŸ™

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition