ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
22 Changes imho will be cosmetic and bug fixes only. White tops, late availability options(mansquatch), and FE replaced with Heritage Edition type of stuff. If there are any breaking issues, they will be fixed. Otherwise it is gonna be the same Bronco.

There just isn't enough time to redesign anything while they are still hammering the details out of the current design! Also, there is no benefit to refreshing anything if they can sell what they have like hotcakes. Imho, Warthog will be 2023, along with a slight refresh.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are memory seats. You need leather but the controls are part of the sync4 system
I was hoping that was true, but was VERY doubtful. Did we confirm that??? I would hope the seat would go back to whatever position it was in last for that driver profile. But there are no 'set' buttons to program the seats. So maybe it's akin to quasi memory seats. I created a thread about it this topic but nobody responded. Again, still very doubtful, because it would be much harder for ford to upcharge memory seat option on any car configured with power seats and sync 4.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious what you guys think will be changed for MY22

My predictions:
  • Wildtrak will get the all black interior FE now has
  • Obx interior options will get some serious love
  • New roof rails (less a prediction; pretty much confirmed)
  • Green for exterior (confirmed)
  • Option for cooled seats
Not so sure the roof rails will actually change. The rating, yes. The actual rails, eh...

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope there’s a HELLO KITTY ISLAND ADVENTURE package that comes with a white top and light pink paint. Those eye lash head light things and white painted bumpers. Also flower decals

cody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
With the Sasquatch take rate near 50% according to the Orders Tracking List, what do you think about the possibility of an alternative Sasquatch wheel (17x8.5)?

NoTestDrive

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 VW Touareg
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can't order the roof rails from the factor with certain trims and other options (for reasons that have been heavily discussed ad nauseam on the forum and I'm not interested in typing out again).

Ford has stated they are going to make changes to the roof rails for MY22 so that you can order them from the factory with those trims.

They have not said what those changes might be, and there is nothing preventing anyone from purchasing the roof rails from the parts counter after you take delivery and installing them.
Thanks, I didn't know about the problem - my trim/door # combo? allows for roof rails.

Sponsored

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wouldn't be surprised to see the hardtop for the 2 door become an up charge with the soft top becoming standard. Easy way to increase profit on all 2 door models.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Add a mid package option to the Base calling it Big Bend Package and drop the Big Bend model
Sponsored