Sponsored

MY21 FE w/ Black Onyx Leather dash color?

GlowingMoose

First Edition
First Name
Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Does anyone know if we order (and get) a MY21 4dr FE with the black onyx interior whether the dash will match or what color scheme it will be.

Please don't guess, looking for a straight answer, I've seen pick of the seats but not with the dash as well.

Reservation #101334XX
Reservation 7/14/20
Order date 3/18/21
Order placed, and have an allocation unit confirmed from dealer.
4Dr FE Area 51 Black Onyx interior (I know, I lnow, but that Navy Pier just made me feel like I was sitting in an American Airlines seat. I just couldn't do it. I also could not go with seats that didn't have the molle back).
Sponsored

Last edited:

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Does anyone know if we order (and get) an MY21 4dr FE with the black onyx interior whether the dash will match or what color scheme it will be.

Please don't guess, looking for a straight answer, I've seen pick of the seats but not with the dash as well.

Reservation #101334XX
Reservation 7/14/20
Order date 3/18/21
Order placed, and have an allocation unit confirmed from dealer.
4Dr FE Area 51 Black Onyx interior (I know, I lnow, but that Navy Pier just made me feel like I was sitting in an American Airlines seat. I just couldn't do it. I also could not go with seats that didn't have the molle back).
Great question! Iā€™d like to know what the dash looks like too. But the black seats you ordered are different than the ā€œblack onyxā€ interior. All of the Broncos have black onyx interior. Itā€™s the default... itā€˜s the color of the plastic and rubber below the dash, below the armrests, on the floor, etc. Different than the seats and dash.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I ordered a FE also and they all should be delivered in 2021. I keep seeing snipets of people saying deliveries might be pushed into the 2022 MY and Iā€™m not sure how that can be. My understanding is they have to be built and shipped before the end of the year. I really donā€™t want to split hairs over my 2021 being delivered to me in 2022 already a MY old but I will.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FYI that fuel gauge looks about 0.45 full with 110 miles to empty. 20.8 gal tank X 0.45 = 9.36 gals remaining. 110/9.36 = 11.75 MPG estimated for the balance of the tank.

(ducks for cover)

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Black dash, silver insert panels.

OP
OP
GlowingMoose

GlowingMoose

First Edition
First Name
Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks, I've seen a few pics that look like the dash matches the baby pier color scheme which would clash with the black.
Sponsored