First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It seem the the 1 latch that locks the middle to the back is the only thing supporting it. I saw that hoist but I dint want to spend that much and I love making my own stuff. I love your bracket thing you made with the struts. I am in the process of making one like yours...nice job
Thanks I
It seem the the 1 latch that locks the middle to the back is the only thing supporting it. I saw that hoist but I dint want to spend that much and I love making my own stuff. I love your bracket thing you made with the struts. I am in the process of making one like yours...nice job
Thanks. I am a retired Ironworker, installed a lot of overhead hoists and tool rail over the years. I enjoy building my stuff when I can.
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm curious, is it possible to lift the middle panel with the back panel? I was looking at Lange originals hoist set up. I know you have to remove the middle panel to get to the top bolts

Screenshot_20240509_155916_Chrome.jpg
I would absolutely NOT feel comfortable trying to hoist the rear and middle panel as a single connected unit. I am toying with options for suspending a second floating shelf so that when the rear is lifted and supported I have room for the misd panel just below it