Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Where can I buy your totaled truck?
DM me and make me an offer before the tow truck comes to bring it to salvage. If it's more than the Salvage price I'll work with you.

HPRBD60560

Black Diamond
First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Gorgeous '21 Antimatter Blue Wildtrak with tons of love and countless hours invested. Built, ordered, and waited for it for months as it sat on dirt mountain with a bad hard top.

Brand new young driver pulls out from a stop sign right in front of me, didn't have any time to stop, Collision warning didn't even detect it.

I'm being told it's most likely totaled. Even worse, with the increased prices and increased interest rates I can't even afford to replace it if it's totaled.

I am heartbroken.

IMG_6806.jpg

IMG_9947-2.jpg

IMG_9948-2.jpg

IMG_9952.JPG
That sure doesn't look totaled. Did your airbags deploy? I waited 405 days for mine and the DAY I GOT IT the same thing happened. 19 year old pulled out from a stop sign. I'd had her for 7 hours. Did $19,000 damage to the front end, entire passenger side, rear end, and both passenger wheels... but wasn't totaled.

67823737112__42C0938E-1C97-4FE6-B3A2-10914CCCB4BC.jpg

IMG_5297.jpg

IMG_5298.jpg

IMG_5299.jpg

IMG_5300.jpg

OP
OP
BroncoDymond88

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow, that's aweful. It's definitely totaled, the front of the frame is bent a few inches towards the passenger side. Mine does look way worse than yours.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I didnt think Mine looked totaled either... But I'm now the proud owner of an F150 Raptor instead of a Braptor.....What you see ended up being $40k in damages, but it was actually only a total loss because there were no parts for a raptor available and no ETA on manufacture

Ford Bronco My Bronco is totaled 💔 (confirmed by insurance) Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 1.52.38 PM
Ford Bronco My Bronco is totaled 💔 (confirmed by insurance) Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 1.52.14 PM

Sponsored

HPRBD60560

Black Diamond
First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Gorgeous '21 Antimatter Blue Wildtrak with tons of love and countless hours invested. Built, ordered, and waited for it for months as it sat on dirt mountain with a bad hard top.

Brand new young driver pulls out from a stop sign right in front of me, didn't have any time to stop, Collision warning didn't even detect it.

I'm being told it's most likely totaled. Even worse, with the increased prices and increased interest rates I can't even afford to replace it if it's totaled.

I am heartbroken.

Ford Bronco My Bronco is totaled 💔 (confirmed by insurance) Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 1.52.14 PM

ALSO!!! Whether it's totaled or not... be sure to go after the other person's insurance for a diminished value claim. I did and got a nice settlement in addition to my personal injury claim. They will reimburse you for the value of the depreciation you took when the car was damaged. Collision Safety Consultants helped me with the entire process. They are out of NC... Billy Walkowiak.

TJKC

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This happened a week ago, just confirmed totaled by the other guys insurance, he blew a stop sign. And found out last Friday my 2023 HE (with VIN) order was cancelled.
Ford Bronco My Bronco is totaled 💔 (confirmed by insurance) 20231102_175533
Ford Bronco My Bronco is totaled 💔 (confirmed by insurance) 20231102_175612

OP
OP
BroncoDymond88

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ugh, I am SO sorry man. I am still sick over what happened. It really takes all the joy out of loving, caring for, and accessorizing these trucks. It looks like you had it even worse than I did both in the accident and with your '23 order being canceled. I hope you made it out with no medical issues. It isn't enough to me that people who make these poor decisions when driving get off with nothing but a higher tax bill. They should be held to a higher standard of responsibility.

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same thig happened to me yesterday 😢 Driver in the left lane took a right hand turn in front of me and i T-boned him. Damage doesnt look terrible but airbags deployed. Other driver took off, hit another car, and took off on foot. Cops eventually caught him but he doesnt have insurance.

I finally got my Bronco back! A little over $23,000 in repairs, I must have been real close to the threshold for totaling my vehicle. Surprising how much damage there was to repair seeing as how it didn't look THAT bad after the accident.

Andyp

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just came back from a local body shop. There was 2022 two door sitting out front that had very similar damage to the OP's truck. The guy hit a tree. Bent frame, totaled. I don't want to post a pic since it's not mine. According to the body shop our Broncos don't fair very well in these types of accidents.
Sponsored