Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for all of the suggestions. I’ll keep doing my research. Very excepted to go there. We will only be for a week but I’m hoping to return in a few years and spend a couple of months exploring the area.
Sponsored

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fins & Things is a great Moab intro trail. Close to town and gives you the option to exit 1/2 way through.
I've done Schaffer a number of times, always uphill into Canyonlands NP. (No entrance fee if you go that way). A rental Camry would be fine on that road if you have a bit of common sense.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chicken corners is pretty long and scenic and you'll get no vehicle damage.

OP
OP

Rocky-in-AR

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone driven rim rocker trail? I would like to try this trail if it is open but not looking at camping. Are you able to exit at points to go into a town for a hotel? If it is closed because of snow would you be able to jump on past the closed area and drive into Colorado? Thank you for your input.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very cool thread 😎

Sponsored

Mishra42

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I’m remembering right these come down from Canyonlands, right? I thought that was so cool. Spending the day on top in the park with a lot of people looking at the views downwards, then getting a chance to be alone and getting the complete opposite view looking back up at it all
DJI_20220630_162149_660_pano.jpeg
Yup, though I recommend going down instead of coming up. You can see the road ahead of you instead of hood and sky, and if you've got a second person they can keep a lookout for people coming up the trail so you can pull over.

Mishra42

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A great suggestion! White Rim is awesome, but long...highly recommend it if you can get a pass.
You don't even need to do the whole White Rim, Muscleman Arch is only 15 minutes or so from where the outhouse marks the split from Potash to White Rim. That's all we did and it added about 45 minutes to the trail. Dead Horse point to the Top of Schafer, then Muscleman Arch and then Potash Road was a solid first day in Moab.
Sponsored