First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX 4-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A good alternative to the front modular bumper, since you can’t just buy it from ford if you didn’t get it factory installed.

Sponsored

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yup, I was thinking this too. I’d be willing to drop some serious cash on something like this top.
It seems like a no brainer to me. Easily done and converts the Bronco into an amazing overlander

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Easily done? 🤔
These tops shouldn't be difficult and I don't think they are, I think the real problem is the number of places set up to manufacture them, or lack of.

Think of all the companies making RVs, trailers and campers, not to mention boats and truck toppers.

This isn't rocket science, somewhere along the lines, this country lost its ability to actually make things quickly when needed.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These tops shouldn't be difficult and I don't think they are, I think the real problem is the number of places set up to manufacture them, or lack of.

Think of all the companies making RVs, trailers and campers, not to mention boats and truck toppers.

This isn't rocket science, somewhere along the lines, this country lost its ability to actually make things quickly when needed.
Seems I've heard of a company around here that makes Bronco tops in fiberglass. Maybe they can custom up something? I'm sure they'd be willing provided you pay up front...
I'll see if there're any threads about it.

sorry, too soon?

gerby151

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22Bronco Badlands (Honcho) '09 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

jtmportland

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems I've heard of a company around here that makes Bronco tops in fiberglass. Maybe they can custom up something? I'm sure they'd be willing provided you pay up front...
I'll see if there're any threads about it.

sorry, too soon?
“Don’t you worry, your order will be fulfilled in 6 weeks… or 6 months… or 1 year, but definitely by Q4 2026. Seriously, we’re just fine tuning a few details.”

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish there was something that could help line the doors up better when putting them back on, or maybe something that could be added to the hinge. I hope i'm not the only one that struggles with this, but I am constantly knicking the edge of my doors up every time I try to line them up to re-install.

do you use the door align piece that came in you tool kit? goes on the bottom so you can set it while lining up the top

as for the topic, id love to see a way to remove the 2 door hardtop glass and replace it with a slider like pickup truck caps have so my kids can have some air.

keester

Outer Banks
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It may have been mentioned, but a modular hard top with completely removable window side panels like the Jeeps, not just removable windows. That look is pretty cool.

FFbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs