First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sure did, I was done with the Bronco after not being able to order one a few months ago but yesterday I saw a pic of a 2 door Hot Pepper Red, sent it to my wife and she liked so tried ordering again and had no issues. So I guess I'm back on the Bronco bandwagon.

Edit: Just read the thread and it doesn't affect the base so don't care. I thought this was about something important, talk about getting panties in a bunch!!:rolleyes: Thanks for pointing it out.
Sponsored

Captain Howdy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The way Ford operates we may all be 23 or 24 builds.
Yeah, do the math. At least 160,000 reservations to fulfill, and just shy of 9200 broncos produced in all of December. If production continues at that rate, it'll be another 18ish months for them to catch up. The guy from Town and Country, whose quite a player in the Ford arena, mentioned in a video that he firmly believes that 160,000 number given by Ford themselves to be considerably less than reality. He further broke that number down to averaging only 39 broncos ordered through each dealer in the north American dealer network. Now, Ford is promising Raptor broncos to be delivered this coming summer. That means added wait time to those original bronco reservation holders. I feel for those people.