Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
I think I have a solution for all of you folks waiting and moaning in regards to when will my Bronco get built, how many on slop mountain, it was build and now it's 4 years later and still not delivered, no build dates this week....what will I do :eek:. The best part, you can use this solution on any vehicle as long as you have an imagination. Although one person told me this could make it worse. If it does that's on you, and if it doesn't work I don't want to hear about it. Remember this is a FREE idea, so like the coffee :coffee:, if you drink it hot, you might get burned!!

Put this on the back of my wife's JK...Got my first good night sleep in 6 months!!

Ford Bronco Might Help My Pretend Bronco
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not centered and half a bubble off plumb, yet perfect in every way.

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think I have a solution for all of you folks waiting and moaning in regards to when will my Bronco get built, how many on slop mountain, it was build and now it's 4 years later and still not delivered, no build dates this week....what will I do :eek:. The best part, you can use this solution on any vehicle as long as you have an imagination. Although one person told me this could make it worse. If it does that's on you, and if it doesn't work I don't want to hear about it. Remember this is a FREE idea, so like the coffee :coffee:, if you drink it hot, you might get burned!!

Put this on the back of my wife's JK...Got my first good night sleep in 6 months!!

Ford Bronco Might Help My Pretend Bronco
This is the best thing I’ve seen. My wife and I are dying laughing. She recently got a ‘21 JL and I told her I should do this even though mine is on its way to the dealer currently. I definitely treated it like it was my pretend bronco when I drove it. Still fun to drive!

OP
OP
vzqhsg

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Not centered and half a bubble off plumb, yet perfect in every way.
Next time I will have to get on level ground or keep my head straight!! I keep saying I'm only going to own this for a short period of time...until my Bronco gets here. Come on Man!!
Sponsored