First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FORD BRONCO SASQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Take it to the dealer, it will be replaced. That is where mine started the 1st time..
Dealer said the top doesn't have the insulation and is backordered... Did your tops come without insulation?

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer said the top doesn't have the insulation and is backordered... Did your tops come without insulation?
No. they are 2 orders. The insulation is installed 1st then the top and then the windows. I am really looking at the Armadillo top for a long term answer.

Sponsored
OP
OP

B_Dominant

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No. they are 2 orders. The insulation is installed 1st then the top and then the windows. I am really looking at the Armadillo top for a long term answer.
@Dude1967 just so I understand fully. They are 2 variations to order from? One with and without insualtion?

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Dude1967 just so I understand fully. They are 2 variations to order from? One with and without insualtion?
The " wonderful MIC top' comes without the insulation from the factory to the dealer for replacement. It is a separate option when replacing but standard when you get the MIC top with your Bronco from the factory. Kinda kooky IMO.

OP
OP

B_Dominant

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The " wonderful MIC top' comes without the insulation from the factory to the dealer for replacement. It is a separate option when replacing but standard when you get the MIC top with your Bronco from the factory. Kinda kooky IMO.
Dude this crap is so annoying. Debating on getting a hothead headliner and asking for a credit back

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dude this crap is so annoying. Debating on getting a hothead headliner and asking for a credit back
I get it. Number 4 for me, so far so good on this one. Its a shame Ford could not build them like the Gen5 tops. Freaking unbreakable. Been looking at TOR tops but the Armadillo top in Texas is looking like one of the options. Not alot of love for the 2door crew:unsure:

OP
OP

B_Dominant

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I get it. Number 4 for me, so far so good on this one. Its a shame Ford could not build them like the Gen5 tops. Freaking unbreakable. Been looking at TOR tops but the Armadillo top in Texas is looking like one of the options. Not alot of love for the 2door crew:unsure:
Agreed. I wonder how much I can sell this new top for?? I would prefer an aluminum top to be honest

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Agreed. I wonder how much I can sell this new top for?? I would prefer an aluminum top to be honest
When I decide on which one I get I have Linex just down the road. They will be doing a few mods and then I will have them Linex it and sell it. Like I said, Ford should make it right and give us the right top the 1st time!! Que the Ford bot........
Sponsored