First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s a Mountains2Metal shelf. It comes in a fixed model and one that swings up for more money. Mine swings which comes in handy when you need to carry something big. My recovery gear rides on it and is zip tied down so stuff stays put in case of an accident. I’m awaiting delivery of M2M’s swing down attic shelf which is where my recovery gear will ultimately reside.

Everyone’s needs are different. We don’t put the top down much anymore and ultimately will buy a hardtop. We travel with pets so space is at a premium.

Hope this helps.

btw, where at in Florida?
Volusia County
Sponsored

skipole70

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Full Size 5.0 XLT, 2022 Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You got this, right? https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/BR6-BSK.html

If yes, when I measure the depth in my OBX I get 20” or so to cover back seat to tailgate. This says it’s only 13”. But your photos look like you have full coverage.

Can you tell me more? Does that product link above actually cover enough of the cargo space to prevent easy access to the cargo area with the roof off?

Also, can you take the roof on and off without messing with your shelf?

Thank you… as I like this shelf the best but have been concerned about the above items.
I have a 2 door and it covers from the rear of the seats to the tailgate. It definitely does not allow access to the rear cargo area without either opening the tailgate or folding the seats down.
To take the hard top off, you do have to disassemble the shelf, but it’s a matter of a couple minutes. I keep a 4mm Allen key in the tool kit just for that reason. If you want, later today I’ll go measure it for you

OP
OP
Area51BS

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2 door and it covers from the rear of the seats to the tailgate. It definitely does not allow access to the rear cargo area without either opening the tailgate or folding the seats down.
To take the hard top off, you do have to disassemble the shelf, but it’s a matter of a couple minutes. I keep a 4mm Allen key in the tool kit just for that reason. If you want, later today I’ll go measure it for you
No need. Thank you.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
Area51BS

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

SoccerM

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay. I’m down to the HookeRoad vs RockHard.

Did anyone else compare the two and choose the RockHard?

The difference to me seems to be the easiness to install + aesthetics + aluminum + 2x the cost for the Rockhard.

The RockHard looks very clean, I admit. Otherwise they both have about the same dimensions and attach to the frame so no worries when taking off or putting on the back roof.

HookeRoad: https://www.hookeroad.com/collectio...d-bronco-interior-cargo-basket-storage-b8917s

RockHard: https://www.rockhard4x4.com/product_p/rh-60940.htm

Do I have that right?
Sponsored