Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco II, 03 Ranger Level II, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m considering this because I hit a deer already. I know too late but I need to minimize damage if it ever happens again.

https://www.amazon.com/Rongtaod-202...4eb-4ac9-ba4e-c570b345c402&pd_rd_i=B09Z6KSGV3
That sure looks a lot like the IAG one for $100 more.
I've had it mounted on my Bronco for the last 3 months or so.

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-i-line-tall-bull-bar-for-2021-ford-bronco-w-modular-bumper

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-2021-ford-bronco.59249/page-2#post-1706356
Sponsored

DenverBronc

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! I saw that on their site about the sensors but also saw camera wasn’t listed. Would also be interested does the left and right brackets interfere with installing any fog lights in those lower sections. Hope all goes well with your install.
@Patkachu - Just to provide an update, the reason I never followed up is because all has not gone well with my install. I've been having issues getting the Westin XTS OEM Bumper Brush Guard I bought to fit on the heavy duty modular bumper. The bolt holes on the brush guard brackets don't line up with the bolt holes on the bumper. A couple of bracket holes seem to be off by about half a bolt diameter. I'm not sure if it's a design flaw issue or if I just got an early lemon. Could also be user error (though I doubt it :cool:). I've reached out to Westin about it to see what they recommend.

For what it's worth and for full transparency to other prospective buyers of the Westin OEM bumper brush guard, I messaged @STFUST2793 about my fitment issues and apparently my experience isn't unique, though he was ultimately able to wrangle his on. It sounds like @eaburke80221 had a smoother install.

Moribach

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@Patkachu - Just to provide an update, the reason I never followed up is because all has not gone well with my install. I've been having issues getting the Westin XTS OEM Bumper Brush Guard I bought to fit on the heavy duty modular bumper. The bolt holes on the brush guard brackets don't line up with the bolt holes on the bumper. A couple of bracket holes seem to be off by about half a bolt diameter. I'm not sure if it's a design flaw issue or if I just got an early lemon. Could also be user error (though I doubt it :cool:). I've reached out to Westin about it to see what they recommend.

For what it's worth and for full transparency to other prospective buyers of the Westin OEM bumper brush guard, I messaged @STFUST2793 about my fitment issues and apparently my experience isn't unique, though he was ultimately able to wrangle his on. It sounds like @eaburke80221 had a smoother install.
I've got the Westin as well and installed it last week. I thought I had an issue as well but realized when I tightened up the cross bars I just didnt do it perfectly level across them. Tightening the leading 4 bolts on the bumper (because I could get into them) aligned the whole thing out with a couple slipping bolts and it worked out perfect.

I have not put on the side struts yet as I didnt have a low profile ratchet to get to the bolts on the bumper I need. The Raptor might lean over the bumper a bit more or something. In any event, that arrives to me today so I'll fix that up.

I removed the Westin Logo a bit after the photos below. Just double sided tape should anyone else want to do it.

Ford Bronco Looking For a Real Brush Guard 20230505_183313

Ford Bronco Looking For a Real Brush Guard 20230505_183318

Ford Bronco Looking For a Real Brush Guard 20230505_183321

Ford Bronco Looking For a Real Brush Guard 20230505_183325

Ford Bronco Looking For a Real Brush Guard IMG_20230505_211100_296

pandasloth

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I purchased the Westin XTS brush guard as well for the HD modular bumper.

I think it looks the best from all of the ones currently available on the market.

Unfortunately, I had the same issue with the bracketa not aligning properly with the mounting holes on the bumper. I even took the cross bars off thinking I may have tightened them on at an angle but nope, just the bracket by itself with only one side of the brush guard, the holes don't line up.

Had to return it as well. Now I'm weary on ordering again from a different retailer and getting the same problem. Wish Westin would address this because the xts brush guard looks really nice.

nickmct13

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ‘23 OBX Sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I installed mine tonight- definitely some misalignment - muscled it on. Using an impact driver helped. Have no idea on installing the crash bar brackets. The car seems to be missing the bolt pictured on the crash bar.

Sponsored

STFU

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I also installed mine last night, had zero alignment issues, it fit perfect. I left the cross bars slightly loose until the uprights were bolted onto the bumper. Hardest part was tightening the cross bars afterwards due to lack of access (use a 1/4” drive with extension and universal/wobble on the socket and it can be done on the truck).
I also didn’t install the crash bar brackets (yet). They look like they might interfere with my fog lights and I’m having a hard time seeing what they add for strength to the set up. Will probably take another look this weekend to see if it’s worth adding them.

overall pretty pleased with it. I like the look, it seems pretty rugged. Need to get some lights mounted on it next.
Ford Bronco Looking For a Real Brush Guard IMG_4292
Ford Bronco Looking For a Real Brush Guard IMG_4293
Ford Bronco Looking For a Real Brush Guard IMG_4295
Ford Bronco Looking For a Real Brush Guard IMG_4296

sdwyles

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, Sasquatch own
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the Westin XTS Brush Guard, which should be here today. I already installed the RC Winch mount, so I liked the bolt-together style. I intend to leave the lower center bar out. When comparing others, I would have to cut that bar out to fit with the RC winch mount.

Amazon has it on sale for $366 plus tax.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C47ZVHYL?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Sponsored

cgv

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the Westin XTS Brush Guard, which should be here today. I already installed the RC Winch mount, so I liked the bolt-together style. I intend to leave the lower center bar out. When comparing others, I would have to cut that bar out to fit with the RC winch mount.

Amazon has it on sale for $366 plus tax.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C47ZVHYL?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
Did you have any issues with the seller on amazon or the condition of the brush guard? It's so much cheaper there that it has me worried. Especially since seller doesn't have the greatest reviews.

sdwyles

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, Sasquatch own
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you have any issues with the seller on amazon or the condition of the brush guard? It's so much cheaper there that it has me worried. Especially since seller doesn't have the greatest reviews.
No sir. Package was brand new and no damages.

Reactions: cgv

FreddyG

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could someone share a picture of the front camera view? I wonder if there is such a thing as a camera extension because this looks like exactly what I need for deer/moose season. Thanks!

Winds of Change

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Obx SaS/2021 Bronco sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From what I gathered the Westin is the only one that may have install alignment issues? It also looks like it is the only one to come in several pieces requiring assembly. All of the others seem to be one welded unit. It reminds me of the Rally Innovations light bar I had on the Bronco Sport
Sponsored