Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ANY pics of the 2-Door
We've worked with our friends over at Composite Offroad Parts to bring you these awesome Carbon Fiber Flares for Bronco 2-door and 4-door!

DTS_2635X-webopt.jpg

Gain clearance for larger tires while improving the looks of your Bronco with these durable, high quality hand-laid carbon fiber flares from Composite Offroad Parts. These flares are hand laid with 100% grade A 3K and 12K 2X2 weave carbon fiber. Durable marine resin with a clear automotive finish provides long-lasting UV protection and great looks. Installation is fast and easy (see the video below).

The flares are available in both 4″ (non-Sasquatch) and 6″ (Sasquatch) widths. The 6″ versions feature a 2″ rise for additional clearance for larger tires. Compatible with all 2021 and newer Ford Broncos except Heritage and Everglades editions, and Bronco Raptor.

DTS_2666X.jpg

DTS_1655X-2400w.jpg

DTS_2705X-1500sq.jpg

For more info or to place your order please check them out on our website at This Link.
Any pics of the 2-Door flares? I only see the 4-door on this and the website.
Sponsored

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Isn't the point of plastic flares so that when you contact something the flex not break or worse damage fenders?

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Isn't the point of plastic flares so that when you contact something the flex not break or worse damage fenders?
These are for people with more money than brains. The ultimate "look at me" flex without providing any real benefit to the vehicle.

TRDFurgesson

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr WT Lux, '22 Mach 1 HP, '92 Toyota 4x4 P/U
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don’t like the gloss, gonna spend that money over at KC. Now if they had matte flares for the raptor that didn‘t look like what Ford slapped on the raptor.

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The stock flares are too stiff and will easily damage the fenders, but at least the flare isn't damaged too.

Sponsored

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They look great! And the price is definitely fair for Carbon fiber. The splitter for my vette is a grand in carbon, and that is far less material than the 4 of these. 👍🏻

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These are for people with more money than brains. The ultimate "look at me" flex without providing any real benefit to the vehicle.
or maybe it’s because these people have big brains and they were able to take advantage of them. So they could make more money than the average Joe.

Making the pricing of these cf flares a non event.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Serious question. What’s the point of hand laid carbon fiber? What benefit is it actually supposed to provide over plain old plastic.

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wouldn’t that 2 inch vertical lip damage the paint when dirt and grime get in between the fender flare and the body?
Get some 3M door edge guard and put it on the fender, then install the flare. Works like a charm!

I did this for some flares on a previous truck. Get an automotive marker (or something that comes off paint easily), hold the flare on the fender, and trace the outline with the marker. Then slowly work the edge guard onto the fender. The 3M stuff is stretchy so you can pull it tight if needed to avoid a wrinkle.

Sponsored

Tony4x4

Big Bend
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 EB Bronco 2021 BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We've worked with our friends over at Composite Offroad Parts to bring you these awesome Carbon Fiber Flares for Bronco 2-door and 4-door!

DTS_2635X-webopt.jpg

Gain clearance for larger tires while improving the looks of your Bronco with these durable, high quality hand-laid carbon fiber flares from Composite Offroad Parts. These flares are hand laid with 100% grade A 3K and 12K 2X2 weave carbon fiber. Durable marine resin with a clear automotive finish provides long-lasting UV protection and great looks. Installation is fast and easy (see the video below).

The flares are available in both 4″ (non-Sasquatch) and 6″ (Sasquatch) widths. The 6″ versions feature a 2″ rise for additional clearance for larger tires. Compatible with all 2021 and newer Ford Broncos except Heritage and Everglades editions, and Bronco Raptor.

DTS_2666X.jpg

DTS_1655X-2400w.jpg

DTS_2705X-1500sq.jpg

For more info or to place your order please check them out on our website at This Link.
Wow these flares looks absolutely amazing!

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy Cow, they look good but not until I hit the Powerball.....
Yep. This is a bit expensive. I hope they have locks on them. Does it take but a few seconds to get them off?

RockyBalboa

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2-Door BadSquatch, '21 Mach-E GTPE, '13 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd much rather have them in normal plastic for a reasonable price. I like the shape of them.

LiftedPony

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak 4dr, Porsche GT4, Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great looking fenders. I hope @Lobo Off-Road will also consider making interior trim upgrades in the same woven carbon finish (Steering wheel trim, gear knob, grab handles, etc.)
Sponsored