First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, I'm expecting something sorta like the 4th gen F-Bodies had in the trunk to hold the t-tops:
1583536245494.png

1583536334527.png
Hahaha reminds me of my friends trans am carefully taking them off and freaking out about them constantly saying " it's valuable, they don't make them anymore" haha also that's a good idea for the doors but that would have to be one big a** trunk for the doors
Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ah something that was bugging me about the "oven" is with the doors in the trunk/hatch that would leave no storege at all for anything makes me wonder how they will combat that or if they just said eh just will have to deal with, I say this as the idea of the "oven" is perfect for me someone who plans on driving 80% of the time with them off and would only need for bad weather

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ah something that was bugging me about the "oven" is with the doors in the trunk/hatch that would leave no storege at all for anything makes me wonder how they will combat that or if they just said eh just will have to deal with, I say this as the idea of the "oven" is perfect for me someone who plans on driving 80% of the time with them off and would only need for bad weather
Yes, I have been thinking if I go wheeling in Uhwarrie for the day, this would be useful, but for any sort of loaded expedition or daily doors off use, it wouldn’t. Also, when the day use case comes up, will those doors stay locked in enough off road.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a feeling that the “oven” can either be collapsed, removed, or stored somehow.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a feeling that the “oven” can either be collapsed, removed, or stored somehow.
That would almost have to be the case or you wouldn't have any rear storage. Just as useful in the corner of the garage

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wasn't really picturing this "oven" as much of a physical thing in and of itself, but simply slots/grooves built into the interior of the rear fender, with perhaps a lightweight retractable cover to obscure the contents below.

If it were an accessory with its own frame like structure, I would very much want it to be removable, because 99% of the time I would not want it in there.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What did we learn from this weeks events?
  1. "Unauthorized" BroncoKong leak photos quickly get taken down in the enthusiasts forums.
  2. This action of banning these "Unauthorized" photos causes further buzz.
  3. The "banned" photos propagate across the Internet.
  4. News stories appear on yahoo.com, foxnews.com and many automotive review websites with stories like "Here Are the 2021 Bronco Photos Ford Doesn't Want You To See" with links to bronco6g.com.
  5. The forum has the most watched thread ever with over 329,531 views as of 8:30am CT on 3-7-2020, more new members join the forum.
  6. People that have never heard of the Bronco see the stories and the forum.
  7. These unauthorized, banned, leaked photos cause public awareness bringing attention to this new model the public will soon see.
  8. Within a few weeks Ford makes a formal reveal of the Bronco.
  9. If this keeps up Ford may sell out of the 200,000 first year planned Broncos.
  10. It truly is a consequence of these unauthorized, banned, leaked photos.

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  1. "Unauthorized" BroncoKong leak photos quickly get taken down in the enthusiasts forums.
  4. News stories appear on yahoo.com, foxnews.com and many automotive review websites with stories like "Here Are the 2021 Bronco Photos Ford Doesn't Want You To See" with links to bronco6g.com.
  5. The forum has the most watched thread ever with over 329,531 views as of 8:30am CT on 3-7-2020, more new members join the forum.
  7. These unauthorized, banned, leaked photos cause public awareness bringing attention to this new model the public will soon see.
  9. If this keeps up Ford may sell out of the 200,000 first year planned Broncos.
Ford right now

Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO 4-DOOR and 2-DOOR FIRST UNCOVERED LEAKED PHOTOS! 4A4C50C4-64CD-4417-A555-CF23F21B828C

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I'm going off road, ……………. everything is coming off and staying home !!!! I don't need it broke and besides you haven't seen me drive off road. LOL
I miss the days of having a full soft top that included soft upper and lower door pieces. The soft doors on my CJs were two piece, and could be stowed in back without taking up a lot of space, along with top folded down. That design made full top down/doors off travel easier without having to worry about weather changes.

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Guerilla marketing. It cost Ford nothing for the publicity, unless you count the salary of the social media staffer they were paying anyways. I'm not sure Ford could buy that much exposure, even if they could manage to engineer it.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not sure Ford could buy that much exposure
textbook Kabuki Theater. I think we can discontinue the Go-Fund-Me page for the 'poor, fired leaker'

Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO 4-DOOR and 2-DOOR FIRST UNCOVERED LEAKED PHOTOS! 1583595189253

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

People leak information for 6 general reasons -

1) They intentionally leak information to drum up interest or gauge public reaction.
2) They're willful informants for ideological, political, or ethical reasons.
3) They leak information for personal or financial gain.
4) They have been blackmailed in to releasing the information.
5) They are doing it for fun or for the thrill of knowing something others don't know.
6) They're just dumb and don't even know they're leaking information.

Ford is, in this analogy, the 1st type. Type 1 leaks are clean, concise, and targeted. Professional photos of the underside of a parked development mule that don't show areas of the vehicle that are still under development or subject to change before final release. There's a blurry line between type 1 leaks and official "teasers." Viral marketing has a clinical stink to it that's pretty much impossible to get rid of it.

Spy photographers are type 3. They are almost always using information that is more or less publicly available, if only briefly, but can then be sold to publications (that's why every publication has their own watermark on the same version of each set of spy photos - they bought them from the photographer). The leaks are more illuminating but less comprehensive because they're spur-of-the-moment.

BroncoKong is a textbook type 5. It was a fast, organic event. It was a screenshot of a photograph of some very sensitive parts of Bronco development (which probably originated from a type 6, or mild type 5). He milked it until we begged for more and reveled in being THE MAN for a few hours. He was then promptly shut down the moment Ford got wind of it.

Ford doesn't want a type 5 at all, but they're sure as hell not going to turn away buyers who want to buy a Bronco because of a type 5 leak ...

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can’t wait for the documentary “A Tougher Horse” in five years that will detail all this social media hype. Maybe some of the forum members will be highlighted lol.

Last edited:

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can’t wait for the documentary “A Tougher Horse” in five years that will detail all this social media hype. Maybe some of the forum members will be highlighted lol.
I NEED THIS! Yes the 50th anniversary of the mustang was a big deal. But this? The bronco has to be one of the most talked about vehicles EVER. Looking back at the last 5 years. 55th anniversary special edition with a copy of “A Tougher Horse” included