First Name
Elic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dear Bronco owners. I have been looking all over trying to find routing and wire colors in between fuse box and fuel pump. I want to install kill switch and there have been multiple topics on it but with no exact diagrams.
I don’t want to use the box and fuse itself as it’s too obvious. But rather tap in more down the line.
There got to be someone who did it already and I don’t need the location of your switch :) just wiring path
Thanks!!
Sponsored

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just my 2 cents:
You might be over thinking this.

It shouldn't matter, if a thief is trying to steal you ride and a kill switch is installed, they are either going to walk away immediately or they are going to figure out a way. At that point it doesn't matter how clever you can be - they will take it.

Any Anti-Theft device is only good for the thief that will walk away and find an easier target, if they really want it - they will take it.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dear Bronco owners. I have been looking all over trying to find routing and wire colors in between fuse box and fuel pump. I want to install kill switch and there have been multiple topics on it but with no exact diagrams.
I don’t want to use the box and fuse itself as it’s too obvious. But rather tap in more down the line.
There got to be someone who did it already and I don’t need the location of your switch :) just wiring path
Thanks!!
Which engine, what year?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Elic

Black Diamond
First Name
Elic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no idea how to delete this threads, this is the worst forum setup ever, hard to use from phone %(
It looks like the admin merged them for you. Yeah, you have to request the admin to remove a thread. You can rename it (I think it's under a button top, right, like update or something). If you @ the administrator account, they should get back to you, or start a conversation.

I'll only read online, not much help on the mobile stuff but I've seen others complain here or there. Apparently uploading pics and videos from a phone doesn't work well. It is what it is, I guess.

Epiphany

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would not switch between the fuse and controller (violet-green) due to the current. Go for the low current side (green-violet or yellow-violet).

Ford Bronco Kill switch and fuel pump wiring 1715271385094-go
Flip, would you also have the relevant diagram for the 24 Braptor? Much appreciated if you do.

Sponsored

Epiphany

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Holy cow, fastest response time ever! Thank you sir.

OP
OP

Elic

Black Diamond
First Name
Elic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would not switch between the fuse and controller (violet-green) due to the current. Go for the low current side (green-violet or yellow-violet).

Ford Bronco Kill switch and fuel pump wiring 1715272045871-w3
Thank you so much!!

Epiphany

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So if disable the fuel pump, the engine will still crank, possibly fire until the line runs out of fuel, and then shut off, correct? I was then beginning to think that maybe the starter would be a better place to have manual control over - until I saw this post from Flip.

Ford Bronco Kill switch and fuel pump wiring anti theft mods GOOD ONE.JPG

Just curious Flip, what do you mean by "spst" switch? Because I like this idea best, just wondering how many amp switch to use...