Sponsored

Keep SAS, lift for 37", with rear sway bar?

Jott

Everglades
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

So I had done a ton of research, looked into coilovers and finally settled on going to the zone 3" adventure kit (puck style lift) for now. I wanted this so I could keep the stock geometry on the suspension...and build things out over time. Problem being, I noticed the kit says it will not work with any Bronco with a rear sway bar...hmmm that got me thinking, do I have a rear sway bar?

I recently purchased a 2022 Everglades. I remember reading somewhere that someone else's Everglades had a rear sway bar. I also remembered seeing Town and Country's video where they used that Zone lift kit on an Everglades. I also noticed that the video is from early 2022 (I think) and is on a probable 2021 Everglades. So all of that being said, I was worried. Sure enough I went to look under my Everglades and find a rear sway bar. Good and bad. I think there's probably a reason why Ford added the sway bars to all 2022 sasquatch Broncos. And in theory I like the idea of the sway bar and don't want to toss it.

Now with all of that being known, does anyone know of a lift kit that could work with the rear sway bar? I don't want to replace all of my suspension just yet and want to switch out to 37s as soon as possible because I need different tires (in general) for my area (and would hate to waste the opportunity to upgrade to 37s when switching out the tires anyway).

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A puck style lift will not meet your goal in keeping the stock geometry on the suspension.
I believe all 22+ have the rear sway bar.

Here is a good video for reference of different lifts. I went SVC perch collars & have been really happy with them. YMMV :cool:

tdiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F150, 2012 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the Eibach Pro-Truck Coilovers that I replaced my SAS shocks and springs with. I also added the Belltech rear anti-sway bar to my 2021 black diamond.

This gave me height adjustment capabilities and the rooftop load capabilities of the newer Bronco. So far, Im happy with the changes.

OP
OP

Jott

Everglades
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP

Jott

Everglades
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

A puck style lift will not meet your goal in keeping the stock geometry on the suspension.
I believe all 22+ have the rear sway bar.

Here is a good video for reference of different lifts. I went SVC perch collars & have been really happy with them. YMMV :cool:

Thanks for this! I was looking at the SVC perch collars. Did you do any other changes in addition to the perch collars to beef up any components? Did you put 37s on or just wanted a lift?

OP
OP

Jott

Everglades
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I have the Eibach Pro-Truck Coilovers that I replaced my SAS shocks and springs with. I also added the Belltech rear anti-sway bar to my 2021 black diamond.

This gave me height adjustment capabilities and the rooftop load capabilities of the newer Bronco. So far, Im happy with the changes.
That's awesome! I'd love to get the eibach coilovers in the future when my wallet can handle it lol. In the meantime I'll probably get part way there with some other mods... stick to the Bilsteins and wear them out. Let us know how the Eibachs work out with roof loads. I'll be curious to see how any of these suspension "groups' of components end up fairing in the real world for day to day activities.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for this! I was looking at the SVC perch collars. Did you do any other changes in addition to the perch collars to beef up any components? Did you put 37s on or just wanted a lift?
SVC Perch Collars
JKS Max Tire Kit
BroncBuster Stage 3
RCV Axles Dana UFDU
37" Geolanders

Ford Bronco Keep SAS, lift for 37", with rear sway bar? A9481206-ED72-47E2-BEF7-9135DEFFE72C

Last edited:

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SVC Perch Collars
JKS Max Tire Kit
BroncBuster Stage 3
RCV Axles
37" Geolanders

Ford Bronco Keep SAS, lift for 37", with rear sway bar? A9481206-ED72-47E2-BEF7-9135DEFFE72C

Are you running yours with a rear sway bar on 37s? Trying to decide if I will need to or not.