BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, and a trio of 80s GM's.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey everyone.. seems to be a decent amount of members in New England.. how bout we get together and go wheeling?

I went to Jericho Mt state park last year with my Ranger and had a BLAST.. and im planning on taking another trip out there ASAP to have some fun with the bronco..

Not a super riveting video.. but sort of paints a picture to the difficulty of the green trails. I'll do my best at getting more/better footage when I get out there again in a couple weeks.
Sponsored

EL in NH

Base
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch, 2005 HD springer,2010 sporty
Your Bronco Model
Base
yur exhaust sounds good

OP
OP
BlueWaffle

BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
yur exhaust sounds good
Thanks! I had an AFE muffler delete on the truck.. installed a Flowmaster muffler delete on the Bronco and it sounds just about the same.

Spoonie-J

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I may be up for it. Shoot me a message when you have the exact day and details planned.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BlueWaffle

BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I may be up for it. Shoot me a message when you have the exact day and details planned.
Right on! The plan is to be there sunday.. but not 100% yet. I'll try to shoot you a message later on today with more details.

OP
OP
BlueWaffle

BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Little wheelin video from Sunday at the park..

Went last year with the Ranger, and only got to about half of their green trails. Got to do the other half of the green trails this time.. and it's probably a good thing I didn't have the time to try them in the truck last year lol.. much gnarlier.

Also relatively sure we ended up on some blacks on accident... certainly ended the day with some bumps & scrapes! Skidplates are higher on the list of must-haves now for sure.

@Spoonie-J I apologize for not getting back to you... it didn't seem like the trip was going to happen until things changed early Sunday morning.. next time!

Spoonie-J

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No worries I ended up with a conflict that day anyways. Let me know if you plan to go back again later this summer, I would like to make a trip up if I can manage it!
Sponsored