Mosnowman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This dealer has 5 2023's with the same trim level etc on his lot. Only this one is discounted this much. I'm just trying to figure out why this one? Sales guy just said they didn't know. It's Azure / 2.7 / Thoughts?

Ford Bronco Is this a Red Flag? IMG_1751
Sponsored

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Could be too many days on the lot. Great color so that is my guess. Buy it!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it's new, it's probably been sitting around a while. If it was used, then I'd start asking more questions.

Sponsored

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's probably the one that's been on their lot the longest. That's about the discount I got on my Wildtrak that had been on the lot for 5 months. No issues. They just needed to move it.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Everything is just guesses without facts.

Check vins, check build dates, check all features, check all mileage, maybe even fixed damage. There is a reason, probably the most logical, it's the Bronco they've had on the lot the longest and it's costing them.
But if you really want to know, it can be found.

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I would go drive it.
I test drove a trade in that had 1500mi….2.3 auto….it was the second Bronco I test drove and the one from the dealer lot didn’t shift smooth. It was obvious once I pulled onto the highway.

go drive them side by side.

Sponsored

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is my experience:
Dealerships make up there own pricing (MSRP, Discounts, Rebates, etc). Only the window sticker will show the actual MSRP.
Dealerships will lie to you with a straight face, a smile, and then expect a handshake.

How do I know?
My original Bronco order is still on the lot of my local stealership, now 15 months after delivery. Why, you might ask? Because they take advantage of customers while claiming to have the "bottom line price." They are the only dealer that I know of with 13 Broncos currently on the lot. Its easy to keep inventory when you price gouge customers with inflated MSRP pricing.

Proof: I originally agreed to pay $1,500 over MSRP, then my family owned local Christian stealership said it would be $10K over MSRP once my build date was scheduled. That very Bronco that I walked away from, is now on the lot 15 months later for $2,500 under MSRP. Karma is real folks... I even found a dealership who delivered my build at MSRP on a handshake only. And, the kicker is that I received it just 1 week after my original build. It was indeed a Merry Christmas 2022! Lesson learned. No regerts!

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This dealer has 5 2023's with the same trim level etc on his lot. Only this one is discounted this much. I'm just trying to figure out why this one? Sales guy just said they didn't know. It's Azure / 2.7 / Thoughts?

Ford Bronco Is this a Red Flag? IMG_1751
Sounds like a good enough deal, go test drive it. I love Azure Grey, great color.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If it's a 23, and the rest are 24's then it's the oldest unit and they're trying to clear inventory. "Days on inventory" is usually a metric that companies measure, and if the dealership is still sitting on a 23 in April they're wanting to get it off the books badly.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Leftover 2023's should be discounted a lot. They have already accumulated a years worth of depreciation. I would shoot for even more off. Like $7500 off MSRP
Sponsored