First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have been reading this forum since near its inception.
It has been a treasure trove of information and support while I waited for my Bronco.
I picked up my 4-Door 2022 Outer Banks in Area 51 today, and I couldn't be happier.
The thing is so much more impressive in person. The V-6 is "throatier" and more powerful than I had hoped. The interior is extremely comfortable and the build quality is superb. I used the OCD checklist, and my dealer was wonderful....though I often felt like a real pain while bugging them with questions over the past year or so. (And often knowing more than they did....chiefly because of the information I had gotten here.)
I did pay MSRP, as promised. (Below, actually, because of the Z-Plan) The dealership divided their allocated Customer Satisfaction funds evenly among their Bronco customers, and I received a nice bit of swag. A Bronco hat, Bronco Tumbler, On-Road Assistance Kit and the Molle Grate System for the Swing Gate.
Big shout out to Friendly Ford in Monroe, Mi. It has been a very transparent process.
It has been a very long wait.....but it is well worth it.
It is supposed to be in the 80s here in Michigan this weekend....so I can't way to play with it without the top.
For those still waiting.....you are going to love it when you finally get behind the wheel of yours.

Ford Bronco This forum is awesome! 1650597814776
Ford Bronco This forum is awesome! 1650597943412

Ford Bronco This forum is awesome! 1650597966301
Ford Bronco This forum is awesome! 1650598124306
Ford Bronco This forum is awesome! 1650598011343
Ford Bronco This forum is awesome! 1650598024236
Ford Bronco This forum is awesome! 1650598247402
Ford Bronco This forum is awesome! 1650598279936
Sponsored

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats! But you may have to find another board to post all of this positive stuff on. You Ford homer, you!

Seriously, though, I'm gl a d you had a good experience. I did, too, and I want to believe most Bronco owners have.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on the new ride & nice bag-o-swag. Enjoy :cool:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored
OP
OP
Thunderpriest

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats! But you may have to find another board to post all of this positive stuff on. You Ford homer, you!

Seriously, though, I'm gl a d you had a good experience. I did, too, and I want to believe most Bronco owners have.
I think it really comes down to the dealership that you use.
I was fairly naive through the early stages of the process. I never got a signed agreement. I only got my sales rep's initials on the purchase order preview. But, they were straight with me, and a real pleasure to work with. I'd definitely buy from them in the future.

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think it really comes down to the dealership that you use.
I was fairly naive through the early stages of the process. I never got a signed agreement. I only got my sales rep's initials on the purchase order preview. But, they were straight with me, and a real pleasure to work with. I'd definitely buy from them in the future.
I think you're right. I was completely naive about the buying process...I had never ordered a new car. I never got so much as an initial lol. But they played it straight with me and I got the Bronco for MSRP.

Now, I didn't get the swag you did...I hate you for that!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The forum is mostly upbeat ATM because many of us day 1-2 folks finally got scheduled yesterday but give us a couple more days and we'll be back to our salty selfs. This will probably be the first day I haven't made an angry post or jab at Ford in a year, lol.

nice ride!

OP
OP
Thunderpriest

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think you're right. I was completely naive about the buying process...I had never ordered a new car. I never got so much as an initial lol. But they played it straight with me and I got the Bronco for MSRP.

Now, I didn't get the swag you did...I hate you for that!
Did you inquire about the customer satisfaction funds? I hear that a lot of dealers don't know about them (or they don't mention it to the customer unless asked.). I do believe that you could still get an allocation of funds after your purchase and use them towards accessories, etc. There are a few posts on the forum if you search for them.

Sponsored

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

647 days and waiting, I’d say I’m happy for you but I’m not. Just kidding, enjoy your bronco.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nice ride...Enjoy. I like how the Area 51 looks like almost two different colors from your 1st pic to the 2nd.

OP
OP
Thunderpriest

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice ride...Enjoy. I like how the Area 51 looks like almost two different colors from your 1st pic to the 2nd.
Thank you. The color is so much better in person than the renders on the Ford site can show. It really does seem to change drastically based on the lighting. It was my second color choice, I originally selected Antimatter Blue, but I really love it.
Sponsored